• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"THE INTERVIEW" - download to watch

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally, it was better than I expected. Typical puerile humor and sexual innuendo from Rogen.
Team America was way more offensive to North Korea than this IMHO.

KimJongUn

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.businessinsider.sg/north-korean-demand-for-the-interview-2014-12/#.VJ6LBf-fAA

Demand For ‘The Interview’ Is Shooting Up In North Korea And Its Government Is Freaking Out

Eugene Kim Dec. 27, 2014, 4:12 AM

north-korea-71.jpg

REUTERS/Jason Lee North Koreans praising its leader Kim Jong Un

More and more North Koreans are becoming aware of the North Korea-mocking movie “The Interview,” and the government is doing everything to block it from getting smuggled in to the country.

According to Free North Korea Radio, an online radio network made by North Korean defectors, demand for “The Interview” has been shooting up among North Koreans. It says people are willing to pay almost $50 a copy of the movie, which is 10X higher than what a regular South Korean TV show’s DVD would cost in the black market.

In response, North Korea’s State Security Department and The Ministry of People’s Security held an emergency meeting recently, and told its officers to make sure the movie doesn’t make it into the country under any circumstances.

The report says the North Korean government has beefed up its border security inspection level, and even told black market dealers to not bring in any kind of US movie for the time being.

It’s not too hard to see why North Korea is so freaked out by the possibility of “The Interview” reaching its people. The movie makes a blatant mockery of the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un – who dies at the end – and breaks the government’s narrative of portraying him as an almighty God.

In fact, Rich Klein of the advisory firm McLarty Associates says that “The Interview” could become “a very real challenge to the ruling regime’s legitimacy.” He writes in the Washington Post:

“Think of the movie as Chernobyl for the digital age. Just as the nuclear catastrophe in the Soviet Union and the dangerously clumsy efforts to hide it exposed the Kremlin’s leadership as inept and morally bankrupt, overseeing a superpower rusting from the inside, so does The Interview risk eroding the myths, fabrications and bluster that keep the Kim dynasty in power.”

But even with all the increased inspection, some lucky North Koreans may be able to see “The Interview” soon. North Korean defector and activist Park Sang Hak plans to send copies of “The Interview” to Pyongyang through 33-foot hydrogen balloons as soon as the film becomes available on DVD.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, it was better than I expected. Typical puerile humor and sexual innuendo from Rogen.
Team America was way more offensive to North Korea than this IMHO.

Agree.
[video=youtube;R_9sJBQKV6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_9sJBQKV6E[/video]

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Team America clip.
This is funny, and a little sad.
[video=youtube;UEaKX9YYHiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianz, my system does not allow me to DL the player.

Dun download such player. It will be filled with ads and most likely malware that is difficult to get rid of.

There're other ways to watch and download the movie.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianz, my system does not allow me to DL the player.
If you check forum on xfplay, the virus alert is actually false alarm. switch to this player since early this year, no problem sofar.

Of course, just ignore ads, by leaving them alone.

Must speak from experience and not ignorance.

Switch to xfplay due to copyright ban on qvod n baidu players.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you check forum on xfplay, the virus alert is actually false alarm. switch to this player since early this year, no problem sofar.

Of course, just ignore ads, by leaving them alone.

Must speak from experience and not ignorance.

Switch to xfplay due to copyright ban on qvod n baidu players.

One will be exposing a very vulnerable backdoor to his pc because today, the player can serve ads, the next day, without needing our approval, because you already installed the player on your machine, the player can serve malicious codes, which could be anything, like stealing credit cards numbers, and passwords and you will not even be aware of it, since it does it silently. It is not like a virus that causes blue screen or wipe out your hard disk, but more like a trojan or worm, that does damage by eavesdropping and making oyur pc a zombie or part of a botnet when it chooses and anti-virus software may not be able to detect such codes, if the sophisticated ones run as a rootkit.

Dun know about you, but I will not infect my own pc with such a backdoor, especially not so as to watch some videos.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One will be exposing a very vulnerable backdoor to his pc because today, the player can serve ads, the next day, without needing our approval, because you already installed the player on your machine, the player can serve malicious codes, which could be anything, like stealing credit cards numbers, and passwords and you will not even be aware of it, since it does it silently. It is not like a virus that causes blue screen or wipe out your hard disk, but more like a trojan or worm, that does damage by eavesdropping and making oyur pc a zombie or part of a botnet when it chooses and anti-virus software may not be able to detect such codes, if the sophisticated ones run as a rootkit.

Dun know about you, but I will not infect my own pc with such a backdoor, especially not so as to watch some videos.

kopi sai fuck off la your pc is like your asshole full of worms.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi sai fuck off la your pc is like your asshole full of worms.

Not possible. My PC is like a fully protected fortress, with an encircling moat and honeypots everywhere. Even a filthy nigger worm like you cannot hope to penetrate through, not in a zillion years, no way shitnigger. Stop dreaming and open your mouth wide for some sticky cum from my dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not possible. My PC is like a fully protected fortress, with an encircling moat and honeypots everywhere. Even a filthy nigger worm like you cannot hope to penetrate through, not in a zillion years, no way shitnigger. Stop dreaming and open your mouth wide for some sticky cum from my dog.

kopi sai your pc is just a piece of out dated shit. Btw where are your clones? I understand that lionheart's subscription has run out and you just use the other clones to neg others.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopi sai your pc is just a piece of out dated shit. Btw where are your clones? I understand that lionheart's subscription has run out and you just use the other clones to neg others.

For a full-blown retard like you who does not know how to embed fb vid, you think you qualify to give statement about the state of my pc? LOL........fuckless RETARD......go give dogs fuck lah, shitnigger.