• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The importance of political party funding

ericgo32

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everybody,
Wats everyone takes here on how political parties in singapore are funded?

Let me starts by giving my views on PAP funding during their early years of politics. Why PAP? some may ask,the reason is almost 90percent of singaporeans born in singapore in some way do help in the process of funding PAP right up to present day.Let me explain.

For those born from the mid60s right up to present day, most would hav attended early educations from nursary til kindergarden.

In the 70s and 80s most of the kindergarden around singapore are run by the PAP foundation, most of us would have remember our early years going to K1 or K2 wearing the school uniform with the PAP logo embeded onto our uniform.
I am not sure how much my parents paid for my PAP kindergarden school fees than, but at present a full day child care at PAP aka PCF child care centre now cost over 200 a month after taking into account some subsidies, NTUC is about 300 after subsidies and a private is between 400 to 500 after subsidies.

most of these subsidies given by the various childcare/early education centre be it a PAP,NTUC private ones are eventually submitted to Ministry of community development for claims.

I m not sure how much subsidies is given for every child,maybe some of u guys in here got that added knowledge can highlight it, but wats disturding is subsidies given by any Ministry is the taxpayer money, and in turn being use as subsidies to fund a political party?