• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The highest wisdom in SBF! Precious gemstone from the past!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This was written by a distinguished political analyst in the run-up to the 2011 Presidential Election. Read his wisdom!!

TKL is not the one who should worry about his deposit. TCB and TJS are the ones who should be worried about their deposits.

Put it simply, TJS are playing the opposition mode which he hopes to garner those 40% of voters who have voted opposition. However, he is gravely mistaken because those who have voted opposition in GE2011 consists of only 20% or less of hardcore anti-PAP while the other are made up of swing voters who are generally the silent majority.

TJS may not get ALL of those hardcore opposition votes, especially when he goes full blast into opposition mode of aggressiveness. Technically speaking, he has embarked on a suicidal mission with a mistaken understanding of voters profile. Those people who surround him giving him the wrong advice are basically hardcore anti-PAP people. This is the most suicidal composition in view of multi-corner fight. If it is one on one, maybe not so bad. But in multi-corner fight, we know that voters will go for those with more centrist and milder version of opposition positioning.

TCB's campaigning messages are not inspiring at all and keep repeating grandfather story of his past glories. Not many people can resonate with that kind of stories.

The worse part is for him to make a few critical mistakes. Accusing others as "vote buying" when they offer to donate part or huge part of their own Presidential salary really looks bad on him. He has been contesting under PAP and there are even MORE DIRECT vote buying by PAP through HDB upgrading and such but he has kept quiet all this while but now, suddenly, he said he has principle not to buy vote? And such reasoning of vote buying is so weak!

This is the main reason why he should worry of his deposit.

Goh Meng Seng
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?99218-PE-Prediction-Wishlist-Lay-it-down-here&p=805519#post805519

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. That fatty oily face goh ms pap agent still dare to claim all along tkl failure was expected. I mean forummers may forget what he predicted but he himself can forget?

Lying with a straight face. What a hypocrite. Lucky tampines resident gave him the middle finger.

无名剩真是丢脸的, 还敢大言不惭。

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is mine >>>>

Another motto of mine.........every female (except your mother, grandmother, sisters, daughters or relatives)........is either a future, current or past fuck.
Guess who? :eek::biggrin:

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Captions, please.
600yahoo_nicoleseahgohmengseng.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you TFBH

He was so confident about TKL. The guy lost his deposit, his pants and his dignity. GMS lost his credibility.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He was so confident about TKL. The guy lost his deposit, his pants and his dignity. GMS lost his credibility.

don't play play... it was after reading our favorite political analyst's prediction that me had to come up with mine much later that day around 4.30pm... remember the Divide and Conquer thread? also 4 days before PE2011 :o:o:o

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If GMS's ground info is so good, you think he will still be losing election after so many years?

Unless you have people working for you, you will know nothing about the ground unless you walk it every week.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do not need brain to be successful in life.
Just some connection will do.

[video=youtube;NUgn-Kzgkxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUgn-Kzgkxw[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't play play... it was after reading our favorite political analyst's prediction that me had to come up with mine much later that day around 4.30pm... remember the Divide and Conquer thread? also 4 days before PE2011 :o:o:o

A twice GE election-candidate getting it so wrong, and even white-washing his mega error after the results were out (see the linked thread for more details). What a washout!

ksles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you TFBH

Since when GMS has any credibility? Way before 2006 (err 2004/05?) I could remember GMS or "Madcow" engaging forumers on "TALISMAN" & " TSUNAMI & COMET" discussions thread in Delphi, since then I have never bother to take note of anything that comes out from GMS. hahahahaha

:smile:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you TFBH

hahaha.....scroobal, u really have very thick hide....
do u want me to remind u how many times u have lost your credibility so far....
u are truely retarded and always shooting your own feet.....lol.