• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Highest Paid Manager in the World this season

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without a doubt, Jose Mourinho - the Special One - will be the best paid manager at the end of this season.

If he succeed to delivering the treble & most importantly, the long awaited Champions League trophy to Massimo Moratti, rest assured the tycoon will throw tons of money at him, especially in the light of his momentous achievement & constant gripe about being unhappy in Italy.

What a satisfying season it can be for him - beaen Chelsea along the way, beaten defending champs Barca & finally to beat another one of his ex-boss at Barca, Louis Van Gaal's Bayern Munich.

If he succeeded, he will join the slect few managers who have won the Champions League TWICE, some more with 2 different clubs.

Roman Abramovich will be cursing & swearing - his sacking of Mourinho & now that man has gone to win his coveted CL for another club ! Drats !

Some guys just have all the luck....

Which is why I hope Bayern Munich will play spoiler & dent his ego .... bringing Inter to the Champions League Final for the first time in 30 years is good enough for now.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writing's on the wall. The Special One will win it. No doubt about it. Inter Milan.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roman Abramovich : KNN, limpei sack him, he sat out one season, brought League Title to new club he joined, and in the 2nd season, brought them to the CL Final .... why i let him go & now into the 4th manager after him, my Chelski still like shit,when will I kiss the CL Trophy as my own .... KNNB CCB :mad:

The Curse is safe for another season : Nobody can win Champions League Trophy twice in a row .....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bayern Munich is not that good. Tenacity and preserverance, yes. Two back from the dead comebacks against Manchester United. However, Jose Mourinho is not managing the half-old-aged half-disabled Manchester United as it is now. It's Inter Milan for sure now.

jw5

Loyal
I hope Inter Milan win the champions league this season. They deserve it.
Inter beat Chelsea, a stubborn CSKA Moscow, and a fantastic team in Barcelona on their way to the finals.
Bayern beat Fiorentina on the away goals rule due to a dubious offside goal from Klose, beat Man Utd on the away goals rule partly due to the silliness of an inexperienced 18 year-old, and beat a Lyon team which seemed pleased to just be in the semi finals.
Both managers are egoistic and good friends, with Mourinho said to have learnt the most when he was working under Van Gaal. It will be nice to see the "student" defeat the "master".

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Inter wins Champion League, The Special One will henceforth be 'The Ultra Special One'.....

His Megalomania will become Hyperlomania !

But I must admit, for showmanship & man-motivation, he is highly talented ...