• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Great Singapore Sale 2011, 27 May to 24 Jul 2011

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those of you who have branded stuff to buy, wait for a while... buy during GSS for Great DISCOUNT! :wink:

great%2Bsingapore%2Bsale2011.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time it was oni 1 mth in jun ...

now 2 mths ... got so many tings 2 lelong meh? ... :rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro.. Increase GDP... Increase their Salary... The more people buy stuff the happier they will be... I will also have more Commission $$$. :smile:

Remember! Don't buy anything NOW, because prices have already been marked up to factor in the discount later...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. why sheep still "believe" something like the "gss" thing?
2. daft or guillible or both!

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
30% discount? not on installment meh?:biggrin:

I dun cheong branded. I juz wan to know whether issit true that LV has no discount or sales?

No true. My PRC colleague is having sideline selling designer bags. The price is very cheap. Sometimes more than 80% discount. Any design you want she can be delivering to you. Her relatives in PRC is making them.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa lan eh...what kind of pple will buy branded stuff? for a guy like me, i go for nice and comfy. even my watch is a dress watch. really cannot understand why buy branded stuff,buy and wear already will make you fly? i shop at marks & spencer the most,won't even bother look at what gucci,armani, blah...blah...

For those of you who have branded stuff to buy, wait for a while... buy during GSS for Great DISCOUNT! :wink:

great%2Bsingapore%2Bsale2011.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa lan eh...what kind of pple will buy branded stuff? for a guy like me, i go for nice and comfy. even my watch is a dress watch. really cannot understand why buy branded stuff,buy and wear already will make you fly? i shop at marks & spencer the most,won't even bother look at what gucci,armani, blah...blah...

Hi Krafty, by wearing branded goods and driving a branded car (also can be rented car as noone will know in short termed) can attract young and naive sluts :p After bonking them, revert to normal dressing and can re-use the branded goods again for new targets.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true if you sianing ah lian...ever over heard one ah lian telling her friend on the phone in mrt, she was so excited that she told her friend that "he is driving honda blah blah blah..." look at her, i know she is in it for a screw by the honda driver...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Krafty, by wearing branded goods and driving a branded car (also can be rented car as noone will know in short termed) can attract young and naive sluts :p After bonking them, revert to normal dressing and can re-use the branded goods again for new targets.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiya u are cab driver, wear branded also will make ppl think u wear fakes! Lol

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but seriously, i invest in good shoes cos i have quite serious back problem and i like to walk, that's why i choose camper!!!:o

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
true if you sianing ah lian...ever over heard one ah lian telling her friend on the phone in mrt, she was so excited that she told her friend that "he is driving honda blah blah blah..." look at her, i know she is in it for a screw by the honda driver...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wtf? Honda is branded? I drive a mini Cooper s leh? How?