• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The govt keeps implying that we have low wages because we are unproductive

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]THE GOVT KEEPS IMPLYING THAT WE HAVE LOW WAGES BECAUSE WE ARE UNPRODUCTIVE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
9 Jun 2014 - 10:52pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Our local media keeps repeating that "in order for wages to go up, productivity must also go up". In other words, it means that workers are paid adequately for their current levels of productivity.
I am not sure why no one has taken issue with that statement. I suppose everyone, including the opposition, agrees that workers, especially low-waged workers, are paid adequately for their current levels of productivity.

In the real work, no boss will ever pay a worker more simply because he is more productive. Let me give you an example that most of us can relate to. Let's say you hire a maid, and you pay her $450 a month for spending 12 hours a day doing household chores. If your maid increases her productivity by 100% and completes the chores within 6 hours a day, will you double her pay? Or would you instead nod your head as though it is her duty to be more productive, and give her extra work to do without any pay increase? Search your own heart.

It is also the same in the corporate world. People who are more productive are given more work and more duties, and the pay increase will always lag the increase in workload by a large amount.
Let me give you another example. If an employee comes up with a cost-savings idea that will save the company $50,000 a year, will the boss reward the employee by paying him an extra $25,000 a year? If you were the boss, would you ever do such a dumb thing? I think like most bosses, you will give the employee a $100 lump sum reward and an 'employee of the month' award. You will probably pocket the rest of $49,900 for yourself even though you had no direct role in contributing to the cost-savings idea.

So, why can an employee get more money?

The only way is to provide a service that is of greater commercial value. A dishwasher earns $1000 a month. No matter how many dishes a dishwasher can wash, even if he can set the Guiness world record, he will not out-earn a lawyer or a doctor. He will not even be able to double his dishwasher salary. That is simply because the lawyer or doctor provides services of much higher commercial value.
Your maid, no matter how dedicated or productive, will always be earning Third-Word salary for two reasons - the level of her work is deemed as low-value, and also because bosses like you and I are used to paying her next to nothing in return for her many hours of work. If we were to pay her more, we will only do so most reluctantly and feel that we have been cheated by the universe.
I am not sure why your politicians don't tell the workers this basic fact about the working world. Maybe they don't want you to have a significant increase in salary. Or maybe they too are plain stupid.
That is why I detest politicians who tell young people that getting a degree is useless. A degree is probably the easiest way to pick up skills of high commercial value - legal services, computer programming, medical skills, accounting, business management, engineering expertise, etc etc. There is a direct correlation between level of education and earning power and accumulated wealth.
Look at your own elected politicians. How many of them do not have degrees? How many of them plan for their own kids to not go to university to get a degree?

Maybe your elected leaders want to keep you poor so that you are too frightened of them to vote them out.

Towkay
TRS Contributor

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And how much are these FAP Traitors paid to sleep inside the Parleement?

[h=1]PAP ministers and mp sleeping in parliament[/h] Posted on <time class="entry-date" datetime="2014-05-27T16:42:49+00:00" pubdate="">May 27, 2014</time> by anonymous
<!-- .entry-meta --> <!-- .entry-header -->
http://i.imgur.com/sOd0u.gif
sOd0u.gif

http://i.imgur.com/8wCqMPQ.gif
8wCqMPQ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/frdE9W3.gif
frdE9W3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/RgOkoWR.jpg
RgOkoWR.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they work so hard in their hot and humid walkabouts. they deserve some snooze in the comfort of air conditioned parliamentary sessions. :p

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you destroy this regime and open the books, I am afraid there is no where on this Earth for these bastards to hide. No one will protect them. They know it. So they will use violence first. That is the Lee way. How do you think this motherfucker can be a translator for the Japanese?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP wants locals to have no degrees, while giving jobs away to foreigners with degrees from god knows where. I have seen a lot of these going around. Good decent jobs being taken up by graduates from puthmuthucurry university.

If PAP doesn't end this travesty now, We will end the PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wages are low because they have been artificially depressed: a so-called 'tripartite union' which is in bed with the businesses, and the massive influx of cheaper than cheap foreign talent 'job creators'. Nothing happens by accident, everything happens by design and for a reason. :wink:

Instead of slowing down and rethinking certain policies or reflecting on mistakes, the PAP govt always does what it does best: pointing fingers and shifting blame. No, introspection is not a strong trait of the pappies. After all, in this little country, the more money you have/earn, the more infallible you are. The same goes for the ministers.

I hope that Sinkies aren't daft enough to fall for another 'apology' from you-know-who or let their ears be tickled by warm and fuzzy soundbites as the next general election draws nearer. Remember, they never cared about you. In fact, circumstantial evidence suggests that the PAP politicians, in general, deeply hate the common Sinkie's guts. Time to let that hate bounce back on them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say fuck you gov understand ? Nobody can fight with you for productivity in tueing sinkie ass.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is a known fact that Sinkies are not productive.

For example some need 10 clones in order to carry out their dirty deeds when it only takes two clones to do the job just as well.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been hearing this SINgapore workers need to be productive nonsense since I stepped into the working world, now it is 2014, we have the same shit government who keep singing the damn song. They are the ones who is hugely unproductive with "dead woods" their ministers etc.. A PM needs so many people in the PMO & mind you, you have one, 'jia leow bee" "See Bay Heng" in there for 30 years, & one "Cunt Sing"...still around, just for an example.:mad:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the writer said is true but he has only told half the story,its true that a dishwasher will never outearn a doctor or lawyer because a doctor and lawyer has high commercial value services.but that is only half the story,in order to increase the earning power of the dishwasher and other low value workers which represent the masses,we must tax these high commerical value earners deep deep.tax them and redistribute their wealth to the poor.that is the only way we can attain swiss standard of living.

how much?u ask.well 200k and above should be taxed at least 34.5% to 45%.so assuming if boss sam is earning 20k a month,he should be taxed 6.9k to 9k per month.tax these millionaire scumbags until their balls shrink and cock cant stand.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And how much are these FAP Traitors paid to sleep inside the Parleement?

[h=1]PAP ministers and mp sleeping in parliament[/h] Posted on <time class="entry-date" datetime="2014-05-27T16:42:49+00:00" pubdate="">May 27, 2014</time> by anonymous
<!-- .entry-meta --> <!-- .entry-header -->
http://i.imgur.com/sOd0u.gif
sOd0u.gif

http://i.imgur.com/8wCqMPQ.gif
8wCqMPQ.gif

http://i.imgur.com/frdE9W3.gif
frdE9W3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/RgOkoWR.jpg
RgOkoWR.jpg

HANG ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS
NECKLACE THOSE MIWs MAGGOTS COCKROACHES AND THEIR FUCKING PERVERTED CORRUPT KANGAROOS

IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo

And lowest scums of society known for their vicious self interest driven greed are preaching to sinkies on morality and elitism.
Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wages are low because they have been artificially depressed: a so-called 'tripartite union' which is in bed with the businesses, and the massive influx of cheaper than cheap foreign talent 'job creators'. Nothing happens by accident, everything happens by design and for a reason. :wink:

Instead of slowing down and rethinking certain policies or reflecting on mistakes, the PAP govt always does what it does best: pointing fingers and shifting blame. No, introspection is not a strong trait of the pappies. After all, in this little country, the more money you have/earn, the more infallible you are. The same goes for the ministers.

I hope that Sinkies aren't daft enough to fall for another 'apology' from you-know-who or let their ears be tickled by warm and fuzzy soundbites as the next general election draws nearer. Remember, they never cared about you. In fact, circumstantial evidence suggests that the PAP politicians, in general, deeply hate the common Sinkie's guts. Time to let that hate bounce back on them.

The real reason they have introduce "CRONYISM' in all their business entities.

The whole facade is not driven by individuals or true enterprise but thru the whims and fancy of one LARGE Entity.

Sinkie pay their price for being indifferent to who runs their lives and future.