• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The good old days when Tan Kin Lian was a PAP Dog (What caused him to turn love to hatred?!)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
363318132_822676092594955_4444265460161497454_n.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/data/pdfdoc/20061118_0001.pdf

TRANSCRIPT OF SENIOR MINISTER GOH CHOK TONG’S SPEECH AT MARINE PARADE 30TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS DINNER ON 18 NOVEMBER 2006 AT RAFFLES CITY CONVENTION CENTRE

When I was fielded as a candidate, I did not know anyone in Marine Parade. So, for my elections, I asked Chong Ah Fatt, who was the Administration Manager in Neptune Orient Lines where I was working, to be my election agent. But when the Election Day came, Nomination Day itself, when I went out to the branch, I was surprised but very delighted that so many people came forward and tonight’s occasion is for me to remember these people, to thank them for having come forward at that particular time when I needed most to have a group to help me win
the elections.

“First, Tan Kin Lian. I think Kin Lian is somewhere here. Kin Lian’s name was given to me by someone in the party. So, actually, I went to visit Tan Kin Lian in his office in, I think, Anson Plaza. Kin Lian came to help organize and, of course, put in some other friends of his in Marine Parade to fight the election for me and Kin Lian has built up the branch and played a very important role in Marine Parade.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/tan-kin-lian-an-opportunist-let-see-the-facts.94994/

This guy from day one was with the PAP. He was appointed as the CEO of NTUC INcome the captive Insurance organisation for all NTUC and Govt associated organisation in 1977. He stepped down from NTUC Income in 2007, 30 years. This was the period where NTUC Income started muscling in and got unprecedented access to army camps and work places that others Insurers did not have. So who provided the access. The govt gave this guy a career and a lifestyle on a silver platter.

Tan was also one of the first cadre members of the PAP and was also the long reigning Branch Secretary of Marine Parade PAP. Those who are not familiar, the position is the highest political ranking for the PAP in a constituency. The only higher is the MP. It was also this reason why all new MP automatically become a PAP cadre member in order to control the Branch secretary. Get this he was elected in 1977 when Chia Thye Poh, Dr Lim Hock Siew and a whole host of people were rotting in prison.

Tan is no ordinary PAP member. He was part of the main machinary. He was already a branch secretary when PAP abuses were growing unabated.

In course of 30 over years, while drawing easy income in view of its captive market, this guy never uttered a single word, never even farted in a wayward way. Even more interesting is that his circle of friends were all establishment figures. An believe me it is common knowledge.

It is also common knowledge when he became disgruntled when it was made known to him that he would not become an MP. He was told this more 15 years ago yet carried on dutifully.

Here is the part where I think we are dealing with a dishonest individual. His campaign on the mini-bonds. His colleagues and those who knew him were surprised as he happily enjoyed the fruit of a regime and did not cast a doubt in accepting them.

Larry Havercamp, a Wharton MBA, and economist and with SMU revealed how NTUC and others in Singapore abused their position in creating many of the instruments including the way they treated unclaimed monies.

Imagine, he retires and suddenly we are looking at Mother Theresa. The fact that he has managed to bring NSP, SDP and WP together and used their names to declare his candidacy shows what an opportunist and manipulator that this guy is. WP which has been cautious unlike SDP and NSP, finally fell into his trap by asking one of the WP senior chaps to collect the nomination forms. Imagine a retiree is too busy to collect nomination forms.

In comparison, Tan Cheng Bock from his first day in office, was screwed by GKS and old man and continued to be screwed during his tenure in office.

Tell me what did he exactly do that Tan Kin Lian before his retirement and after he could no longer milk the establishment office that one thinks as anything close to dissension or even a sensible suggestion to improve the lot of Singaporeans.

Even when he was meeting political activists, he could not help himself and even tried selling torchlights etc.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes he was a PAP dog and now he saw the light but you are still a PAP running dog. Fucking retard. The next time he see him please don't forget to address him as Mr President Sir! LOL.
Haha... only a gullible cunt like u will believe that Tan Kin Lian 'saw the light' after 30 years!

I took 3 secs to know u are a stupid gullible cunt, so how is it possible for Tan Kin Lian to take 30 years to finally understand that PAP became 'breaking bad'?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... only a gullible cunt like u will believe that Tan Kin Lian 'saw the light' after 30 years!

I took 3 secs to know u are a stupid gullible cunt, so how is it possible for Tan Kin Lian to take 30 years to finally understand that PAP became 'breaking bad'?
Accept the fact that he is going to be your president and will keep your CAQ very busy. Fucking retard still running around just like a PAP dog. Woof! Woof!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/tan-kin-lian-an-opportunist-let-see-the-facts.94994/

This guy from day one was with the PAP. He was appointed as the CEO of NTUC INcome the captive Insurance organisation for all NTUC and Govt associated organisation in 1977. He stepped down from NTUC Income in 2007, 30 years. This was the period where NTUC Income started muscling in and got unprecedented access to army camps and work places that others Insurers did not have. So who provided the access. The govt gave this guy a career and a lifestyle on a silver platter.

Tan was also one of the first cadre members of the PAP and was also the long reigning Branch Secretary of Marine Parade PAP. Those who are not familiar, the position is the highest political ranking for the PAP in a constituency. The only higher is the MP. It was also this reason why all new MP automatically become a PAP cadre member in order to control the Branch secretary. Get this he was elected in 1977 when Chia Thye Poh, Dr Lim Hock Siew and a whole host of people were rotting in prison.

Tan is no ordinary PAP member. He was part of the main machinary. He was already a branch secretary when PAP abuses were growing unabated.

In course of 30 over years, while drawing easy income in view of its captive market, this guy never uttered a single word, never even farted in a wayward way. Even more interesting is that his circle of friends were all establishment figures. An believe me it is common knowledge.

It is also common knowledge when he became disgruntled when it was made known to him that he would not become an MP. He was told this more 15 years ago yet carried on dutifully.

Here is the part where I think we are dealing with a dishonest individual. His campaign on the mini-bonds. His colleagues and those who knew him were surprised as he happily enjoyed the fruit of a regime and did not cast a doubt in accepting them.

Larry Havercamp, a Wharton MBA, and economist and with SMU revealed how NTUC and others in Singapore abused their position in creating many of the instruments including the way they treated unclaimed monies.

Imagine, he retires and suddenly we are looking at Mother Theresa. The fact that he has managed to bring NSP, SDP and WP together and used their names to declare his candidacy shows what an opportunist and manipulator that this guy is. WP which has been cautious unlike SDP and NSP, finally fell into his trap by asking one of the WP senior chaps to collect the nomination forms. Imagine a retiree is too busy to collect nomination forms.

In comparison, Tan Cheng Bock from his first day in office, was screwed by GKS and old man and continued to be screwed during his tenure in office.

Tell me what did he exactly do that Tan Kin Lian before his retirement and after he could no longer milk the establishment office that one thinks as anything close to dissension or even a sensible suggestion to improve the lot of Singaporeans.

Even when he was meeting political activists, he could not help himself and even tried selling torchlights etc.
Clone ahh.... the real @scroobal .... is back... welcome back.... 若要人不知 除非己莫为 ...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro u said u r not anti establishment but anti idiot, but 1st u gotta stop acting like 1 :biggrin:
Ah... but u playing the 'bro card' only shows how much of a hypocrite u are. The typical ah beng fav calling card being used by u so callously...haha.... Seems clear who is the idiot between the two of us.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
chill bro. i know u r juz doing ur job :wink:
You can 'bro' all day to mask your stupidity. That's the fav escape tool deployed by the weaker minds to create an illusion they are not ruffled. But clearly I am staying in your head rent free. :smile:

To quote the clown.... "hehehehe"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Yang was also a (indirect?) PAP dog back in the day, look what happened since then.

If even your brother (and sister) is turning on you... better look in the mirror to see the root cause. :cool:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really can't write this script.

NTUC income Tan was the product of elitist PAP policy. Anyone in the local insurance industry knew his pattern. Somewhere down the road he went rogue and ran for the 2010 PE. Lost his deposit and injured his ego.

Then PAP changed the Constitution to make him one of the few eligible to run again this year. Now he's become the dark house in this race. Will things come full circle this Friday?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Yang was also a (indirect?) PAP dog back in the day, look what happened since then.

If even your brother (and sister) is turning on you... better look in the mirror to see the root cause. :cool:
Most of them look at their bank cpf statements feeling happy. Wallet fat fat too. Who cares what family members against who??? :smile:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can refer to the story of gansiokbin in sfc.
Sek woon min fan woon dai.

Sfc dog get 6 mths bonus etc until kana fired for sucking cock. 20 years later today still bearing grudges.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can refer to the story of gansiokbin in sfc.
Sek woon min fan woon dai.

Sfc dog get 6 mths bonus etc until kana fired for sucking cock. 20 years later today still bearing grudges.
Lol that’s a powerful reason to get fired. How come no raise or promotion instead?