• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You more daring than them, you dare to buy.

No choice Chief.. My ciggy supply running low.. Friday then return shore.. Now got problem do cooking.. Want to cook fish curry but our kitchen no instant coconut milk packet..:(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No choice Chief.. My ciggy supply running low.. Friday then return shore.. Now got problem do cooking.. Want to cook fish curry but our kitchen no instant coconut milk packet..:(

Like that can also use normal milk, no joke

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are very lucky. All i caught at western anchorage is half eaten luncheon meat. Do you like luncheon meat in curry?

Wiki I saw Shing Shong supermarket have halal lancheon meat made of fish, fish got LJ meh?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got.. But Police Coast Guard boat far away from our tugboat thats why that Batam sampan dare to come near and sell us ciggies..

I always buy rokok made from taupok from indonesia. Can eat and smoke them at the same time