• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this Big Powerful Forummer who zapped Kopi openly and admitted it with so much confidence and ease....a great guy indeed.

Who is MBSSLOTS ? What is his role in this great battle in this forum? Stay tuned for The Truth..

why did MBBSLOTS zap Kopi ? why did a good friend turn a zAPPer? wAS it a bet? Was it a challenge? Was it a warning?

Who is MBSSLOTS ? Why is he one of the powerful guns here? How is he related to I H P ? How did I H P worm himself into Kopi's two most powerful supporters and
turn them agains Kopi with warnings NOT to cross the Line? What part did Joetys play in this conspiracy of power here in this forum? Why is KOPI involved in this big power play? The TRUTH will be out..

Where is Drifter? Is he still around ? Who is Drifter? Is he as powerful as Joetys,I H P and MBSSLOTS ? What is his role here as a GATEKEEPER???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mORE revelations after my BKT dinner at Balestier with my chiobus...hehe

stay tuned ok.....and don't run away. need to have all the ammunitions and armour ready too. one of the best BKT in town is in balestier road....feasting the eyes as you
take your dinner!!! slurp slurp slurp!!!

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting really boring and anti climax

151112-yawning.jpg

J

JeanGrey

S786844B

i so fucking need to sleep.

good night.

and thank you.

love. truth. respect.

you are getting very vulgar
hey dont lose your cool ok
have your nasi padang sudah ?
sedap kah???...you dont like me it's okay
you think people like you too
only your butt lah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all the big guns and top dogs are using their clones and other handles to post..

they are all scared to be exposed naked...nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide and with no agenda

only those with sinisiter agendas will have to fear...and to fear with trepidation....watch for the updates soon...

why did I H P have so much power and immunity here??? why ??? he is behaving as if this forum is hiS - Walking like a fucking gorilla here bullying people...phui!!!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai chwee kong lum par song

na bu eh chee bye .... talk big like sing song .... pua chee bye :oIo:

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been following interestingly at first but what a let down, TS chickened out it seemed. Hate these medicine men keep hitting drums and cymbals but still no show.

J

JeanGrey

Been following interestingly at first but what a let down, TS chickened out it seemed. Hate these medicine men keep hitting drums and cymbals but still no show.
Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This song sum it up

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RijB8wnJCN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J

JeanGrey

This song sum it up

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RijB8wnJCN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube;1y6smkh6c-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0[/video]

J

JeanGrey

This song sum it up

:o whomever needs a lesson in TRUST. will receive one tonight. :p

J

JeanGrey

:o whomever needs a lesson in TRUST. will receive one tonight. :p

good morning Singapore!

[video=youtube;Yu6--WBPBHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6--WBPBHo[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: