• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha.... Without me Kopiuncle...you fuckers still kill each other....hahahahahahahahahahaha.....a bunch of dumbfucks retard jiatliaobee Mandai animals with pea size brains....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaha.... Without me Kopiuncle...you fuckers still kill each other....hahahahahahahahahahaha.....a bunch of dumbfucks retard jiatliaobee Mandai animals with pea size brains....
First kopiprick with elongated stinking theblackhole
Now kopiprick with artificial l angjioa

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Shitfu is meditating. Dun disturb him or else he will munchlanchiao all of you! SILENCE PLEASE!

Last edited:

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
kung-fu-panda.jpg

I will KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!