• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

SU8ZER0

Alfrescian
Loyal

maxresdefault.jpg

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No doubt some conspiracy theory aficionados post here from time to time, but this kopiuncle character beats them pants down. He really is the Robert Ludlum of this forum.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
now you can see the panic
and the orchestrated spam to discredit Kopiuncle
the new clones are gathering in numbers
masturbating with his brubeck fellatio garbages - cockeyeing the cage with spams
all the clones of Unclekopi disrupting and derailing and confusing trying to save The Master from unmasking
cockeyed and cage with their desperate attempts to kill this thread with loud long noses and spam
the desperation of it all shows clearly THE MASTER is in distress...and desperate to KILL off Kopi at all cost

the fact remains: the saga will continue....and the TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED....
the panic in the ORGANISATION in so desperate now...all trying to assassinate, discredit and ridicule Kopiuncle to no ends
but THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD IN DUE COURSE......

Yes please...Panic panic...kill them...slaighter them Sifu!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes please...Panic panic...kill them...slaighter them Sifu!

O you are the new disciple so let me give you a few pointers. When sifu phui nua we have to open our mouths so that hopefully we get some drops of wisdom. When sifu is ball carrying we must cheer him on.These 2 tips first for you to meditate on.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now you have more members of the The Organization coming in to defend the Final Demise of The Master....

you have sub8zero suddenly showing interest in this thread
you have a persistent BKT with his tiresome thread to discredit Kopi
you have masturbating king with his poll to discredit Kopi calling him a liar and a aborted product of his mother - disgusting poll
you have cockeyed with his destructive threads of his sifu with sheer caustic sarcasmi which falls flat
you have johnnycage with his drama and theatricals coming in to check things out when the Master has been nailed
you still have the monkey king ah meng playing both sides of the game - watching for the Final Revelation
you have Brubec who suddenly turned very vulgar, very offensive , very desperate and very fellationatic
chonburifc is still active but has slowed down with just izzizzzzziittt - getting burnt out from too much fucking kopi
narong the sarong the kelong succcummed to his own relentless kopi bashing and now fucking his own dog day and night
of course you have different versions of the CopyuncLes coming in to further disrupting and confusing readers
the WISE ONES have stayed out of this Final Dissolution...they know what is coming and they do not want to play the game
the KIND SOULS have also chosen to stay out of this FINAL BATTLESTAR GALACTICA APOCALYPSE..they are the quiet supporters

forummers are afraid to associate with Kopi
forummers are afraid to openly support Kopi
forummers are afraid of The Master and The Organization
the belief that Kopiuncle is very Powerful is a MYTH....he is actually powerless and he received more punches than any forummer here in the history of the SBF....he is everybody's punching bag....but why ???
simply because HE IS PRO SINGAPORE, PRO ESTABLISHMENT AND PRO PEOPLE.....AND TO MANY KOPI IS PRO PAP AND AN IB....there is a tyranny of opinions here orchestrated and controlled by THE GROUP.....not more than 10 genuine powerful mouths with more than a dozen clones and handles....with multiple nicks....and they attack in pack!!! like a pack of rabid hound....

and this is the typical smearing campaign from The Messiah....persistent and relentless. but utterly futile for there is no credibility at all when people like BKT use more of their vulval mouths instead of their penile head...they are just clowns and morons.....

Lie con distort mislead

show me the Lies
show me the Con
show me the Distort
show me the Mislead

THEY got nothing to SHOW ....BUT lie,con,distorT,mislead,disinform,destroy,desecrate,condemn,threaten,intimidate....BULLY...

IT will not be long now as THE FINAL DISSOLUTION will commence...you can see Kopi has already lost at least 1500 reputation points and soon he will be gone.....minus 99999999....THEY are preparing to bury this Kopisai soon.....there is already an Obiturary for Kopiuncle has stared !!! The END is near...

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
show me the Lies
show me the Con
show me the Distort
show me the Mislead

THEY got nothing to SHOW ....BUT lie,con,distorT,mislead,disinform,destroy,desecrate,condemn,threaten,intimidate....BULLY...

IT will not be long now as THE FINAL DISSOLUTION will commence...you can see Kopi has already lost at least 1500 reputation points and soon he will be gone.....minus 99999999....THEY are preparing to bury this Kopisai soon.....there is already an Obiturary for Kopiuncle has stared !!! The END is near...[/B][/COLOR]

Sifu sifu you so drama. You post so much crap no one wants to harm you, in fact everyone cant get away fast enough from you because of the bullshit smell. All is well , all is swell.
Sifu sifu can we try to make some money by writing fiction articles or fairy tales? The latter may be better since fairy describes you best.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote Originally Posted by kopiuncle View Post

show me the Lies
show me the Con
show me the Distort
show me the Mislead

THEY got nothing to SHOW ....BUT lie,con,distorT,mislead,disinform,destroy,desecrat e,condemn,threaten,intimidate....BULLY...

IT will not be long now as THE FINAL DISSOLUTION will commence...you can see Kopi has already lost at least 1500 reputation points and soon he will be gone.....minus 99999999....THEY are preparing to bury this Kopisai soon.....there is already an Obiturary for Kopiuncle has stared !!! The END is near...

see my signature, hahahahhahhaaaa....... kopiuncle is a woman with artificial prick inserted

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today is Tuesday,19 November 2013....Good Morning Singapore, Good Morning Brothers and Sisters of SBF!!! Today Kopi will reveal The Final Power behind this great and wonderful FORUM.....The Organization, The IRIS Brotherhood, The Anonymous,The Thai
Mafia, The Bounty Hunters,The Yakuza, The Untouchables, The Intellectuals, The WatchDogs and The Assassination Squad...and finally The MASTER LORD OF THE RING.......in this FINAL CHAPTER of The Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse. RIP....

15. So after facing all the vociferous attacks and bashings from almost ALL quarters, including persistent and relentless attacks on his family and parents from The Vulgar Kings and Their Clones here, did KOPI compromise and accept the protection promised him by The Organisation, by The Anonymous, by The IRIS BROTHERHOOD and by THE NICK SHARING UMBRELLA GANG ???

Kopi did not respond but help was given to KOPI nevertheless. But KOPI DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY orchestrated and planned assassination and zappings of antagonistic forummers who are against the Government. KOPI never participated in any mass assassination spear-headed by The Masters.

I think BOSSSAMLeong got wind of this and he quickly changed The Reputation System and also the Infraction and Zapping Powers. That was a good move but many became disenchanted because they were rendered LESS Potent and LESS powerful. BUT THEY REMAINED POWERFUL .

THEY REMAINED NUCLEAR POWERS HERE. BOSS cannot take away their Nuclear Capabilities because these nuclear members have PAID for their weapons of mass destruction. So you can still see some nuclear heads around.....But KOPI has NOTHING to do with them. When subscriptions were started, you see many ORDINARY GUYS became very powerful. This again was a loophole which BOSS quickly amended and quickly changed because the MONEY used to buy POWER was greatly abused and newbies were staying away and many were afraid to voice their opinions against The Organization,The Thugs,The Hooligans and The Gangsters controlling this forum. With one exception indeed: Kopiuncle.

16. Kopiuncle became Kopishit,Kopisai, Kopidung and a pariah. Whichever thread he went in, he was followed by the rabid dogs and bashed to pieces. He was told " you are not welcome here Kopishit, fuck off from this thread...go start your own.You are not welcome here..." Who wanted KOpi banned from here? Who wanted KOpi dead? Who think Kopi is a liar?.... This is very evident in the Thai Thread.Kopi was ostracised,abused,fucked and thrown out from this thread. Even a harmless comment became an issue and he was threatened NOT TO DERAIL THIS THREAD of Joetys! So the Thai Thread is the gangland of The Thai Mafia, mainly Chonburifc, Wikiphile and Narong and Kopi is a target whenever he enters that thread. So be it....

17.RAIDERS started the Travels Section and asked for contributions and The Blackhole decided to contribute. These are harmless photos,comments and travelogues which do nobody any harm. Again, TheBlackhole was abused, infracted and zapped until he got fed up and gave up contributing to the Travel Section which sees a few very happy, nice and wonderful forummers like Nedy who shares his travelling experiences and Eastidile who has warned me about this FORUM before.He is very helpful......So TheBlackhole stopped his contributions to the Travel Section.

The Thai Section is out of bounds like many other threads. So Kopi attempted to start his own...but again there was an orchestrated boycott.Even GOD championed to boycott all Kopi's threads. Even the Hypocrite joined in. Of course , sometimes, Kopi posted out-dated threads and got bashed to pieces.It's okay...whacked good and proper for Kopi's utter ignorance. But the whacking and bashing were rather lopsided. Why are vulgar forummers who fucked KOPI were let off? Why were they not infracted or zapped? Why did some vulgar and repeatedly obscene forummers enjoy diplomatic immunity here? They are the walking kings in this forum. They belong to The Organisation!!!!

18.Joetys was a very gentle and kind forummer. He was the first who had acquired the Nuclear Bomb through his generosity which I applauded. But he took my admiration as balls licking which I denied. Sooner or later, Joetys found an excuse to NUKE Kopiuncle and also ilovesingapore for reasons he knew best. Joetys will have to live with this unwholesome action. The two doggies photo will continue to haunt him - poor good fella.

I H P has always been a Nuker and a Fucker but that is his style which I have learnt to accept and how could a man with such bold RED KNNMCCB notoriety escape censure and infraction !!! What credibility he has here? But he did wield enormous POWER ? He could even KILL with utter impunity!!! His daily masturbation here of all Kopi's posts is legendary so much so that BOSS has to disable the Infraction System because of him!!! So who is THE POWER HERE??? Of all the Thai Kingpins here, Narong is the gongest of them all with the biggest vulval mouth spouting from a pig's brain.But he is a harmless dog.The most wicked and the most vile of this Group is actually WIKIPHILE - the incestous and paedophilic bastard with the killer instinct in it.Chonburifc is the other handle of sheer vulgarities and profanities.But he behaved like an old man - too much fucking Thai tomyams and drinking too much of Elephant's urine. He is also disabled and promised NOT to come to this forum UNLESS KOPI is banned forever. He has to eat his own stupid words and has to crawl back to this forum to take his addictive medications : his daily relentless kopishit. He is an utter disgrace. A Confucius scholar and disciple turned demon and diabolical!!! So much for the Thai Mafia.

19. And out of the blue, a GROUP OF CCCCBYE GANG members emerged and stared raining vulgarities and profanities on Kopi. It was another orchestrated and planned carpet bombing . Who started this? Why did they start it??? Who is the master behind this CCCCbye Gang carpet bombings from Laucb to cccb missiles attacks and acid bombs. Kopi could not take this any longer and lashed back - tit for tit, tat for tat,sparing nobody including hitting Joetys and I H P and of course the Thai Mafia. And then out of the blue, MBSSLOTS stepped in and warned Kopi to stay out and stop the nonsense. What is the relationship between MBSSLOTS and KOPIUNCLE??? Are they the SAME person - many believed so!!!!THE SUDDEN ARRIVAL OF MBSSLOTS speaks volumes!!!! MBSSLOTS came out and openly declared that MBSSLOTS SUPPORTS JOETYS and then openly announced that MBSSLOTS ZAPS KOPI!!! Pangsai liao!!! kOPI WAS DOWN ANOTHER FEW HUNDREDS!!!!! MBSSLOTS openly warned KOPI of an early demise if he did not behave himself. The Three Giants now form an alliance: Joetys,IHP and MBSSLOTS. They became the controlling Nuclear Power Heads here with all their clones and multiple handles posting proxy posts and rubbish to destroy and to discredit Kopi and to KILL KOPI once and for all.

20. And suddenly KILLBORAT wanted to befriend Kopi through the PM. Kopi accepted his friendship and then suddenly a series of PM Warnings came through. Master gave instruction that Kopi will be exterminated. Threats were made to Kopi's family and in REAL LIFE. We know your real life identity and we are following you , day and night. We know where you stay. We know who you are. We know where you work. Watch your back. Watch when you walk alone at night. Watch when you go shopping and watch when you are taking your lunch. WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU. WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU. WE ARE SHADOWING YOU...YOU ARE FINISHED KOPI..WE ARE GOING TO HANG YOU ALIVE ....NOBODY BETRAYS THE ORGANISATION AND GET AWAY ALIVE!!! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN KOPI. THE MASTER WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOU WILL BE DEAD SOON.......................

SIGNED KOPIUNCLE
19 NOVEMBER 2013
CENTRAL POLICE STATION
SINGAPORE.......

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is Tuesday,19 November 2013.... Today Kopi will reveal The Final Power behind this great and wonderful FORUM.....in this FINAL CHAPTER of The Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse. RIP....

lie con distort and mislead, hahahahahahahaaaa............

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by kopiuncle View Post

show me the Lies
show me the Con
show me the Distort
show me the Mislead

hahahahhahaaaa................... see signature

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by kopiuncle View Post

show me the Lies
show me the Con
show me the Distort
show me the Mislead

hahahahhahaaaa................... see signature

I AM THE LIAR
I AM THE CONMAN
I AM THE DISTORTER OF TRUTH
AND i WILL MISLEAD ALL OF YOU TO ARREST AND ULTIMATE DEATH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20. And suddenly KILLBORAT wanted to befriend Kopi through the PM. Kopi accepted his friendship and then suddenly a series of PM Warnings came through. Master gave instruction that Kopi will be exterminated. Threats were made to Kopi's family and in REAL LIFE. We know your real life identity and we are following you , day and night. We know where you stay. We know who you are. We know where you work. Watch your back. Watch when you walk alone at night. Watch when you go shopping and watch when you are taking your lunch. WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU. WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU. WE ARE SHADOWING YOU...YOU ARE FINISHED KOPI..WE ARE GOING TO HANG YOU ALIVE ....NOBODY BETRAYS THE ORGANISATION AND GET AWAY ALIVE!!! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN KOPI. THE MASTER WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOU WILL BE DEAD SOON.......................

SIGNED KOPIUNCLE
19 NOVEMBER 2013
CENTRAL POLICE STATION
SINGAPORE.......

Sifu sifu if what you claim in point 20 is true then this is bad and sure you are right to report such threats to the police. That aside nothing detracts from the fact that you and your posts cause pain in the butt and thats why you get screwed all the time.
Nobody wants you around their threads, nobody wants to touch you with a 10 ft pole much less harass you. The less they have of you the better.
Sifu sifu only I am happy to hang around you even though you have stale breath and spit at me on a regular basis.
By the way, has my ball carrying improved?