• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the evolution of future singaporeans adapted to survive in Sg

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FUTURE PERFECT SINGAPOREAN =
4 As = ELITE SCHOLARS with career path pave in gold
no hands = NO NS.
============================

Boy without hands scores 4 As

>PENDANG, MALAYSIA - Meet Muhammad Hadi Darus. The 12-year-old from SK Sungai Tiang was born disabled but he still scored 4As and 1B in the Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah examinations. The second of five siblings, Hadi was born without any hands and his fingers are attached to his shoulders. He goes to his school, which is located 500m from his house in Felda Sungai Tiang, here, using a battery-driven wheelchair.

He said during the three-day examinations, he would climb three flights of stairs to the exam hall.

Unlike his peers, Hadi would use his foot when writing notes or answering exam questions.

"Although I did not obtain As in all five papers, I'm glad the results were still good.

"I will continue to work hard in the future."

Hadi, who wants to be a lecturer when he grows up, attributed his success to his father, Darus Dariman, 47, and mother, Halimah Che Pah, 45.

He thanked them for their endless encouragement and support.
==================
Boy without hands scores 4 As
=============

x
>PENDANG, MALAYSIA - Meet Muhammad Hadi Darus. The 12-year-old from SK Sungai Tiang was born disabled but he still scored 4As and 1B in the Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah examinations. The second of five siblings, Hadi was born without any hands and his fingers are attached to his shoulders. He goes to his school, which is located 500m from his house in Felda Sungai Tiang, here, using a battery-driven wheelchair.

He said during the three-day examinations, he would climb three flights of stairs to the exam hall.

Unlike his peers, Hadi would use his foot when writing notes or answering exam questions.

"Although I did not obtain As in all five papers, I'm glad the results were still good.

"I will continue to work hard in the future."

Hadi, who wants to be a lecturer when he grows up, attributed his success to his father, Darus Dariman, 47, and mother, Halimah Che Pah, 45.

He thanked them for their endless encouragement and support.