• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The End Of Linsanity: Jeremy Lin Out For Season With Knee Injury

dayuanyuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much for Linsanity. Jeremy Lin’s rise from obscure backup point guard to the cover of Time magazine and just about everything else came to a sad and sudden stop today as the Knicks announced his season is likely over because of a knee injury that will require surgery.

According to reports, he has a chronic meniscal tear in his left knee and will undergo arthroscopic surgery. That will require at least six weeks of recovery, making the chances of his return to the floor pretty slim, unless the Knicks drive deep into the playoffs.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i think very difficult...eastern conference quite strong

According to reports, he has a chronic meniscal tear in his left knee and will undergo arthroscopic surgery. That will require at least six weeks of recovery, making the chances of his return to the floor pretty slim, unless the Knicks drive deep into the playoffs.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaa..but dont get injured like him ...please take care cos ah Ram is not 'Ram' for nothing. I dare not say anymore.

Is like this...when this forum is always full of dirty old men and gays, it is always refreshing to see a pretty girl like me around :smile: