• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The dialogue with Lily Neo which made Vivian infamous

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Lily Neo:

Sir, I want to check with the Minister again when he said on the strict criteria on the entitlement for PA recipients.
May I ask him what is his definition of “subsistence living”?
Am I correct to say that, out of $260 per month for PA recipients, $100 goes to rental, power supply and S&C and leaving them with only $5 a day to live on?
Am I correct to say that any basic meal in any hawker centre is already $2.50 to $3.00 per meal? Therefore, is it too much to ask for just three meals a day as an entitlement for the PA recipients?

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Lily Neo:

Sir, I want to check with the Minister again when he said on the strict criteria on the entitlement for PA recipients.
Am I correct to say that, out of $260 per month for PA recipients, $100 goes to rental, power supply and S&C and leaving them with only $5 a day to live on?
Am I correct to say that any basic meal in any hawker centre is already $2.50 to $3.00 per meal? Therefore, is it too much to ask for just three meals a day as an entitlement for the PA recipients?

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

Now from Indon to Vivian: How much do you want? A week of haze over a year of free oxygen, paid oxygen a year round or no air?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously speaking Vivian will have a hard time keeping his seat in 2016 if he is challenged by a solid WP team.

Of course he could get lucky and come up against the NSP or SDP -- even Mah Bow Tan was able to survive that.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously speaking Vivian will have a hard time keeping his seat in 2016 if he is challenged by a solid WP team.

Of course he could get lucky and come up against the NSP or SDP -- even Mah Bow Tan was able to survive that.

None of this fucking crap!

Who ever stand against those PAP bastards should have the vote regardless of the party.
Even if a fucking cockroach with 6 legs stand against a PAP motherfucker, that cockroach be voted in.
That cockroach with 6 legs will harm sinkies a lot less than a PAP bastard with PhDs as that PAP bastard is totally self serving and use his brains only to enrich himself at our expense

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From The Straits Times, Singapore
9 March 2002

Singapore minister's 'wild animals' remark upsets KL politicians
A week after the comment was made by Dr Balakrishnan here, Umno
politicians vent their anger

By Brendan Pereira
MALAYSIA CORRESPONDENT

KUALA LUMPUR - A remark in jest by Dr Vivian Balakrishnan about
journalists being 'wild animals' has pinched a raw nerve among
Malaysian politicians and the media - nearly a week after the words
were uttered.

At a luncheon hosted for the visiting Barisan Nasional Youth
delegation in Singapore last Saturday, the Young PAP leader noted in
an off the cuff address that he was hurrying along because the 'wild
animals' were waiting to pounce on Barisan Nasional Youth chief Datuk
Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.

Mr Abu Talib Alias, head of the Johor Baru Umno Youth division, was in
the audience that day and felt that the comment was being directed at
a group of Malaysian journalists at the back of the hall.

He wants the Minister of State (National Development) to apologise for
his insulting and ill-advised comments.

'His comments were greeted with thunderous applause by the Young PAP
delegation while the Barisan Nasional Youth kept silent.

'Maybe they thought it was a joke but to us it was very insulting,' he
said.

His views carried on the front page of Utusan Malaysia served as a
lightning rod for other Malaysian politicians to vent their anger
against Dr Balakrishnan and Singapore in general.

International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Rafidah Aziz noted
that 'certain people' in Singapore had made remarks lately which were
intended to 'bring irritation to our bilateral relations'.

If Singapore regarded Malaysia as a good neighbour in Asean, it should
not do or say anything that will irritate its neighbour in the north,
she said.

Also giving his input into the matter was Foreign Minister Datuk Seri
Syed Hamid Albar who said that he hoped relations between the people
and leaders of both countries would be done in a sensitive and
civilised manner.

Singapore and Malaysia had 'enough issues to handle and did not need
to add on more', he added.

Datuk Zainuddin Maidin, the Information Ministry's parliamentary
secretary, chose to interpret Dr Balakrishnan's remarks differently.

The former editor-in-chief of Utusan Malaysia said that those who
labelled Malaysian journalists as 'wild animals' had little
understanding on how journalists operated.

'In Singapore, they are so used to seeing reporters there do their job
the authoritarian way. So it jolted them when they saw reporters here
having easy access to their leaders.

'We do not see reporters crowding around Lee Kuan Yew like in Malaysia
where reporters are free to get close to the Prime Minister,' he
noted.

The situation was a reflection of the security situation in the
country, he added.

BN Youth chief Datuk Hishammuddin, who said that his team's three-day
visit to Singapore was a success, told reporters yesterday that they
should clarify with Dr Balakrishnan about his comments.

Three Umno Youth leaders interviewed by The Straits Times said that
they did not react to the 'wild animals' comments because they thought
that the Young PAP politician was trying to be humorous.

'It was a poor joke, in bad taste but it was a joke,' said a member of
the Malaysian delegation to Singapore.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr Lily Neo:

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan:

That is what I have been saying all these while. Dr Lily Neo is the most caring and best MP. Whether she is in the PAP, Opposition or Independent, she is still the best MP!

http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=540

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
'His comments were greeted with thunderous applause by the Young PAP
delegation while the Barisan Nasional Youth kept silent."

they clapped on cue?

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least Adolf helped them get out of the Great Depression and they paid a price for that....not sure abt this one....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

minister vivian may not be popular, but i would rate him as the better one if compared him to his other present/ex colleagues...LSS, YI, SM, TSL, JT, GF, CCS, MBT, RL

on this haze issue, it's his pre emptive strike to challenge the indo that we got see some immediate action...else we may still may masks today

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
minister vivian may not be popular, but i would rate him as the better one if compared him to his other present/ex colleagues...LSS, YI, SM, TSL, JT, GF, CCS, MBT, RL

on this haze issue, it's his pre emptive strike to challenge the indo that we got see some immediate action...else we may still may masks today

No need to spin lah....wind directions changed slightly only yesterday.
Also no need compare who is more useless....its machiam compare cat shit or dog shit more smelly...they are all shit and all stink.....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to spin lah...people dare to fly to JKT and Fxxx the indo left and right....you dare or not....early morning no brush your teeth is it