• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Day Wooden Visited Chai Chee (17 Jan 2010)

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my subordinates do that, I will very gently tell them not to "over-prepare" my future visits. There's always an appropriate way to break such news if you are serious about putting a stop to this kinds of wayang. Unless, you bask in such (artificial) adulation.

bro, if you really want to have the raw deal, dont inform at all! just visit and talk to those on the ground! if you inform them before your visit is like telling them to sweep everything under the carpet before your visit.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my subordinates do that, I will very gently tell them not to "over-prepare" my future visits. There's always an appropriate way to break such news if you are serious about putting a stop to this kinds of wayang. Unless, you bask in such (artificial) adulation.

If you were the RC what would you do? This is the best time to pressure HDB, LTA, NEA etc to get things done right because the big man is visiting.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is, if all the above are true, does Wooden not see through this charde, this show-and-tell? Or he is believing his own RC-dog sled hype?

The entire PAP system is one of cloak and propaganda. Of course GCT and everyone there knows what is going on. When they import over a million FTs, do you think they don't consider what happens to Singaporeans and the country's infrastructure?

Do you think they never contemplated if they truly were worth millions of dollars when less than a handfull of them earn that much prior to joining the PAP?

They are morally bankrupt and deserve nothing less than to be shamed for the way they enrich themselves and enslave Singaporeans.

They have the entire main stream media backing them. All they need is a few photos to 'prove' that the area is bustling and thriving and people are a happy lot. Even the 154th is well-known for interviewing a small group and then using that as a basis to formulate justifications for garment policies.

Do not think that the PAPies are good people who have been fed poor information. Rather, the PAPies are at the head of this diabolical scheme. They initiated the policies to entrench and enrich themselves and the RCs. They have never allowed control of the media to belong to the people.

From top to down, the PAPies are unscrupulous. They are very similar to North Korea. It's all a charade and a game to them. How long can they fool a majority of voters and how many can they 'buy' over. That is all they do, 24/7.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were the RC what would you do? This is the best time to pressure HDB, LTA, NEA etc to get things done right because the big man is visiting.

Fucking bitch! You like to use infractions on others right? Why don't you pick on me? :biggrin: Now you are on the OA regular kicklist, what are you going to do about it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Wooden still thinks that he really gets all the support he should simply drop into his Constituency UNANNOUNCED. He mey get to see the truth.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Heard from a friend that the day before the visit, he received a call from the town council asking him to move his car from the lot he's parked it in because "Minister visiting". Friend didn't want to kick up a fuss because that poor Minah also doing her job only. When he went to the carpark, someone from the town council was there to make sure that the car was removed.

2) Heard from the grapevine that the RC dogs requested the hawkers (even the zhi-char stall!) in the coffeeshop to open early so that Wooden will be visiting a bustling neighbourhood.

3) Heard from hawker that the RC dogs rally old folks to the coffeeshops by offering to pay them (the hawkers) to cook up free bee hoon for the oldies.

4) Heard that my friend's mother was approached by reporter but she ran away quickly, refusing to partake in the charade.

5) Coffeeshop became incredulously crowded such that no resident can actually step in to buy food.

6) The usual pathologically scrub down of the estate also preceded the visit.

My question is, if all the above are true, does Wooden not see through this charde, this show-and-tell? Or he is believing his own RC-dog sled hype?

What's there for the Wooden and his team to see thru?

He and his type IS THE CHARADE!:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Wooden still thinks that he really gets all the support he should simply drop into his Constituency UNANNOUNCED. He mey get to see the truth.

Have you seen the show..by Tom Crise and Jack Nicholason titled 'A FEW GOOD MEN"?

The Wooden don't want to see the truth maybe he CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Bro, like your term "glasslooters" Maybe "Grasslooters" would be more apt to describe those that are looking for handouts from Govt.

I remember a case of an AVP in a local bank that sent out an e-mail to all her staff to tell that she is joing her local RC in order to secure a place for her son in Primary 1. She sought understanding. That tells alot about Singaporeans and Singapore. Obviously its went against the grain but she swallowed her pride.
Why did she have to send an e-mail to her staff? What business is it of theirs?

jw5

Loyal
Have you seen the show..by Tom Crise and Jack Nicholason titled 'A FEW GOOD MEN"?

The Wooden don't want to see the truth maybe he CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!:biggrin:
Oh, of course he can handle it.
He doesn't really want to know, don't you see?

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, do you think that's what the rc people would do? Do you really think most of them are there to make the lives of residents better?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

how reliable are your info?

if highly reliable i will spill your beans into Lau Goh's territory :biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some HDB "Special units" that have good facing and features and good floors are reserved for such Grasslooters and Civil "Servant", it's a open secret.

Bro, like your term "glasslooters" Maybe "Grasslooters" would be more apt to describe those that are looking for handouts from Govt.

I remember a case of an AVP in a local bank that sent out an e-mail to all her staff to tell that she is joing her local RC in order to secure a place for her son in Primary 1. She sought understanding. That tells alot about Singaporeans and Singapore. Obviously its went against the grain but she swallowed her pride.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime around mid 1980, HDB built a small enclave off Clementi Road for Grassroots/party activists. things been going on for years. Its also includes hawker licences and places in hawker centres.

Some HDB "Special units" that have good facing and features and good floors are reserved for such Grasslooters and Civil "Servant", it's a open secret.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Heard from a friend that the day before the visit, he received a call from the town council asking him to move his car from the lot he's parked it in because "Minister visiting". Friend didn't want to kick up a fuss because that poor Minah also doing her job only. When he went to the carpark, someone from the town council was there to make sure that the car was removed.

2) Heard from the grapevine that the RC dogs requested the hawkers (even the zhi-char stall!) in the coffeeshop to open early so that Wooden will be visiting a bustling neighbourhood.

3) Heard from hawker that the RC dogs rally old folks to the coffeeshops by offering to pay them (the hawkers) to cook up free bee hoon for the oldies.

4) Heard that my friend's mother was approached by reporter but she ran away quickly, refusing to partake in the charade.

5) Coffeeshop became incredulously crowded such that no resident can actually step in to buy food.

6) The usual pathologically scrub down of the estate also preceded the visit.

Same modus operandi when Saddam is visiting Tikri or any village or town or province and all residents are persuaded or "forced" to come out to wave at HIM and as u know the Great Saddam (a former hitman) won the Presiential Elelction by 99.99 % ,and believe it or not ? HE is the only APPROVED Presidential Candidate,as those who dare to stand against HIM will be liquidated !LOL !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So whenever I hear Glassloots leaders kenna CPIB or Commercial Affairs charge (like sub-con illegal workers - some PBM,BBM kenna charged before) or Glassloots leaders poison each other, I rejoice ! :oIo: