• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The cremation of the late King...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
@Froggy

Bro, do give us an update on the sentiments on the ground.

I believe this must be very painful for a lot of our Thai brethren, and I can understand there's a lot of preparation work in place for this sombre yet important event.

Our thoughts are with the family of the late king, HM King Bhumibol.

Any advice for folks travelling to BKK this week or so? Many thanks to you in advance.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@Froggy

Bro, do give us an update on the sentiments on the ground.

I believe this must be very painful for a lot of our Thai brethren, and I can understand there's a lot of preparation work in place for this sombre yet important event.

Our thoughts are with the family of the late king, HM King Bhumibol.

Any advice for folks travelling to BKK this week or so? Many thanks to you in advance.

1. I'm afraid you asked the wrong guy, I couldn't give any update cos I really don't give a flying x%#k. As a matter of fact its 2 days holiday next week, 23rd Chulalongkorn Day and 26th funeral, and I'm taking this opportunity to holiday in Japan (only need to apply 3 days leave for 9 days holiday)

2. As I don't have interest in this subject you may wish to google about the preparation I'm sure many videos out there

3. Good for you

4. No special advice, its party as usual for most people, just note that palace is closed for a month this month so don't put this in your itinerary

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why kelong prez going on junket?
There has not been a precedent...Japan Hiro or Queen' mother any. SG Prez went?
Now kelong going to shop in BKK for her new home bringing freeloaders Jo Teo n Indranee + MFA blokes. Why pundek needs two cCBs . She is Prez for all but why oppo not in entourage? ¿?
PreZ for all????? Pui

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really believe all Thais are sad ? Please, the King lived to a ripe old age, unlike his elder brother. There is really nothing to be sad. The upper middle class I know don't give a flying fxxk. It's the poor peasants from the provinces who would seize this opportunity to affiliate themselves with the rich and famous, not to mention the royalties. It's just like poor Mat Sallehs affiliating themselves with Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do you really believe all Thais are sad ? Please, the King lived to a ripe old age, unlike his elder brother. There is really nothing to be sad. The upper middle class I know don't give a flying fxxk. It's the poor peasants from the provinces who would seize this opportunity to affiliate themselves with the rich and famous, not to mention the royalties. It's just like poor Mat Sallehs affiliating themselves with Real Madrid and Manchester United.

This is what we call PATRONAGE

http://factsanddetails.com/southeast-asia/Thailand/sub5_8c/entry-3228.html

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why kelong prez going on junket?
There has not been a precedent...Japan Hiro or Queen' mother any. SG Prez went?
Now kelong going to shop in BKK for her new home bringing freeloaders Jo Teo n Indranee + MFA blokes. Why pundek needs two cCBs . She is Prez for all but why oppo not in entourage? ¿?
PreZ for all????? Pui

THE PURE GREED surfaces..............wtf has this got todo w J Teo who can fugg on A5 size space n old virgin TuaNee?
Yeah prez for all sgians or pupigs n cronies????????????? Shame malu wakalawali

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THE PURE GREED surfaces..............wtf has this got todo w J Teo who can fugg on A5 size space n old virgin TuaNee?
Yeah prez for all sgians or pupigs n cronies????????????? Shame malu wakalawali

This is why they are called jiakliaobees. Halimah is a woman supports women kind of president. More junket trips in the pipeline.