• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Council That Created Jesus Christ by Ray Hagins PhD

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong again. The council was to "officially" affirm what was already widely accepted as Gospels.

You opinion again, please quote a reference to a credible christian website that said so.

What was widely accepted as Gospel at that time?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You opinion again, please quote a reference to a credible christian website that said so.

What was widely accepted as Gospel at that time?

Are you in a capacity to evaluate the credibility of a Christian website? What criteria do you employ?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you in a capacity to evaluate the credibility of a Christian website? What criteria do you employ?

I see, another of your opinion again without any backing. In another post, are you in the capacity to evaluate the calculation and assumption made by scientists? You are really another christard hypocrite here. Whahaha.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, another of your opinion again without any backing. In another post, are you in the capacity to evaluate the calculation and assumption made by scientists? You are really another christard hypocrite here. Whahaha.

You tell me what the assumptions are and we'll see. Now, please tell me how you evaluate or decide which Christian website is credible.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:d:d:wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Atheism is a religion.

Erection , Whoever said atheism is a religion is like saying noise is a music please don't embarrass yourself here by saying atheism is a religion . Go and check the dictionary and see if atheism is under religion
You really likes to argue for the sake of arguing .

image.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erection , Whoever said atheism is a religion is like saying noise is a music please don't embarrass yourself here by saying atheism is a religion . Go and check the dictionary and see if atheism is under religion
You really likes to argue for the sake of arguing .

View attachment 11738

Let me again state it clearly for you, atheism IS a religion.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can keep kpkb saying anything you want without any proof :wink: go to my post on atheism is not a religion :wink:

That is a poor defense of atheism not being a religion. But the truth of the matter is that atheism IS a religion.