• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Complain King Thread

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the only vege ingredient on the big breakfast, hashbrown, has 50% saturated fat and hydrogenated oil, and is the worst food on that breakfast. :eek:

This is my breakfast..

full of vitamins and minerals and lots of fibers.. enough carbo to last you the day. All organic.

It is about $6 to $8...NO COMPLAINTS!!!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ladies, please please please remember when your menses is due. Look at this mrt seat! Stained with menses blood!

250BB7A2-FF78-43C4-A560-FA65462AA16B-4281-000003032D4E27C5_zpsa53f9e5f.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Why must manipulative kaypohchee Scroobal use another nickname to be The Moderator, when other moderators like Raiders and Big Sexy use the same nicknames?
Why does Scroobal only use his moderator powers for his own purposes, e.g. to ban or delete the posts of his enemies and not for the good of the forum?
Why is Scroobal's behaviour so similar to oldfart but so many dumbtards don't realise it?
Why is Scroobal so vicious to those who disagree with him or his behaviour, but at the same time tries to be Mr Popular among others and considers his internet moniker to be sacred and infallible? Why can't he try to be more like N Koreans and bochup what others think, rather than like pappy mentality sinkies?

This is supposed to be complain king thread right? :o

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
not worth it. definitely!

teat at hawker centre, a cup of solid kopi, chargrilled roti with kaya & butter and 2 perfectly boiled eggs, less than $3. $2 to be exact!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
he also cant resist digging PRC mei meis.

Brother, I'm on a mission to dig more holes in cheenaland starting from tomorrow 0600 hours. I tried to apply for leave from Leongsam and he asked me to do it via the "proper channel"

Is my signature proper? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Brother, I'm on a mission to dig more holes in cheenaland starting from tomorrow 0600 hours. I tried to apply for leave from Leongsam and he asked me to do it via the "proper channel"

Is my signature proper? :biggrin:

But if you can't access, you can't post and if you can't post, he can't read your signature right?

Better to have an automated pm like automated e-mail, when he or anyone sends a pm to you, what is in your signature will appear in your automated pm. Can set something like that or not? :o

But actually in China can access one lah, just go through singsupplies and not the sexy forum. :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But actually in China can access one lah, just go through singsupplies and not the sexy forum. :wink:

My signature updated liao. Hehe. Thanks for the advice. One day never come in and fuck tonyslut, cannot sleep well :smile: