• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The common man and the PAP

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just amazes me that the common man continues to use the PAP as the yardstick to assess the quality of the opposition. Gerrymandering, high deposits to stand as candidates, GRC requiring conditions, control of the press, threat of bankruptcy etc makes little difference in any discussion or debate.

Why is that?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My opposition party must be people oriented unlike pap (money oriented). I want my opposition to turn selegie and china town back to their old charm and scraps some of the licences for young aspiring individual to be an entrepreneur. I want my opposition party to freeze all the basic hikes for at least a couple of years and increase the rate at minimal if there is necessity to hike any fees. I want my opposition members to be passionate, treat all Singaporean equally whether they are rich or poor. I want my opposition to give more privileges to Singaporean who serve NS and award priority to Singaporean education......the list goes on and on that we didn't see them coming from PAP.

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS for singaporeans, Jobs and scholarships for foreigners. for the sake of true singapore, PAP Must be stopped

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The common man wants PAP. 66.6% of Singaporeans are
common man and women, I daresay, more woman forms
the 66.6%.

The common man works hard to deserve PAP as government,
so respect their choices.

jw5

Loyal
Its just amazes me that the common man continues to use the PAP as the yardstick to assess the quality of the opposition. Gerrymandering, high deposits to stand as candidates, GRC requiring conditions, control of the press, threat of bankruptcy etc makes little difference in any discussion or debate.

Why is that?
Because in most cases, the common man is either stupid, apathetic, ignorant or fearful.

locky2ky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is that?

the common man has been successfully brainwashed by the pap. he has stopped thinking, will only believe whatever the pap tells him and nothing else!