• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The China woman captured by Philippines still got hope or not?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/102820/kidnapped-women-taken-to-sulu

Read the woman taken to the bandits' lair...........in Sulu.

Me think gone case liao............even their own 40 year old Pinoy receptionist also gone case liao lah........

The crazy terrorist was asking USD$11 million for her ransom.
I think it is as good as asking the girl to become one of the COMFORT girl inside the terror camp, so that she has a better chance of survival and have a better time inside.

Who in the right mind will give so much money to rescue a girl ?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoyland is one of the kidnapping haven in the world and yet a certain political party insist on importing hundreds of thousands of Pinoys.

Something is really amiss here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one less china woman is there a problem?

I suppose this is one example where a china/chinese woman now hopes her own race helps her instead of hating on them.