• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The China chinese dog couple have been viciously attacking me in the last few days and I just shouted at them from backyard. Shiok!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf they want to go mediation and yet keep attacking me at 12 midnight, 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, 5 am. One audio recording of me sleeping between 7 am to 9 am can hear more than 30 knocks on my windows and ceiling. I just realised chinese dogs are all the same. See you alone can bully they will attack viciously. Exactly same pattern as Nusa Duta chinese dog and bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf they want to go mediation and yet keep attacking me at 12 midnight, 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, 5 am. One audio recording of me sleeping between 7 am to 9 am can hear more than 30 knocks on my windows and ceiling. I just realised chinese dogs are all the same. See you alone can bully they will attack viciously. Exactly same pattern as Nusa Duta chinese dog and bitch.
Chinese dogs and bitches have zero kindness in their heart indeed. Be it Malaysian chinese dogs or China Chinese dogs or sinkie Chinese dogs. See you weak will attack viciously.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dogs and bitches have zero kindness in their heart indeed. Be it Malaysian chinese dogs or China Chinese dogs or sinkie Chinese dogs. See you weak will attack viciously.
The China Chinese couple just things onto my window again. I am very suay to be minority chinese without vicious chinese dog and bitch character.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China Chinese couple just things onto my window again. I am very suay to be minority chinese without vicious chinese dog and bitch character.
Looks like foreigners are treating Singapore Community Mediation Centre as a circus for them to act and have fun with this Chinese dog couple agreeing to mediation and yet viciously attacking me 24 hours a day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best. 5000 year culture produced Chinese dogs and bitches with zero kindness. Lucky I never study chinese culture, whatever it is, it is fake. Just like the China Chinese dog couple that want to have mediation with me and yet attacking me viciously everyday.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China Chinese dog couple threw heavy things onto the bedroom floor at 1am and 1.15 am and I went to shout at them and said I will change my clothes to go press their bell throughout the night if they throw another time. Guess what happened? As always a sinkie Chinese woman shouted tell me to shut up say they need to sleep. Thats the ugly truth of sinkies. They don’t care of the suffering of their so called fellow citizens, their sleep more important than a China chinese bullying their fellow citizen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China Chinese dog couple threw heavy things onto the bedroom floor at 1.15 am and I went to shout at them and said I will change my clothes to go press their bell throughout the night if they throw another time. Guess what happened? As always a sinkie Chinese woman shouted tell me to shut up say they need to sleep. Thats the ugly truth of sinkies. They don’t care of the suffering of their so called fellow citizens, their sleep more important than a China chinese bullying their fellow citizen.
After my last warning to the Chinese dog couple at 1.20 am they throw again and so I changed into my day clothes and went to press their bell many many times continuously and screamed at them how they have been bullying me for days stalking me at kitchen/toilet/bedroom/living room and throw heavy things onto floor wherever I am. They dare not make a squeak.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China Chinese dog couple threw heavy things onto the bedroom floor at 1am and 1.15 am and I went to shout at them and said I will change my clothes to go press their bell throughout the night if they throw another time. Guess what happened? As always a sinkie Chinese woman shouted tell me to shut up say they need to sleep. Thats the ugly truth of sinkies. They don’t care of the suffering of their so called fellow citizens, their sleep more important than a China chinese bullying their fellow citizen.
Oh ya the ccb sinkie woman some more say I am a disgrace to Singaporeans. That’s why I say sinkies only kpkb foreigners take away their job etc when they are the job seeker aka their jobs being stolen. They have no qualms to help foreigners stealing slandering harassing a woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the ccb sinkie woman some more say I am a disgrace to Singaporeans. That’s why I say sinkies only kpkb foreigners take away their job etc when they are the job seeker aka their jobs being stolen. They have no qualms to help foreigners stealing slandering harassing a woman.
When they are the landlord or when they are the neighbours that want to sleep, they are always on the side of foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they are the landlord or when they are the neighbours that want to sleep, they are always on the side of foreigners.
I am very suay to be the minority Singaporean that will ensure my tenants give no trouble to neighbours. And fight with foreigner HR manager kt latha to hire sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After my last warning to the Chinese dog couple at 1.20 am they throw again and so I changed into my day clothes and went to press their bell many many times continuously and screamed at them how they have been bullying me for days stalking me at kitchen/toilet/bedroom/living room and throw heavy things onto floor wherever I am. They dare not make a squeak.
Oh ya the police just left. The tenants above called the police and I answered the door when the police came. It’s an irony foreigner evil doers can throw things onto floor and hide in the unit pretend to sleep when I called the police and the police come to the above unit. Isnt it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the police just left. The tenants above called the police and I answered the door when the police came. It’s an irony foreigner evil doers can throw things onto floor and hide in the unit pretend to sleep when I called the police and the police come to the above unit. Isnt it?
One policeman told me for condo they don’t normally press the bell if the unit is dark and quiet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the police must have left their unit too as I just heard another knock on my window. Looks like another evil devil foreigner in Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the police must have left their unit too as I just heard another knock on my window. Looks like another evil devil foreigner in Singapore.
The policeman asked me not to go up to find them again. Looks like foreigners are entitled to throw but I cannot go up to press their bell. Foreigners can bully Singaporeans in Singapore and nothing can be done to such evil fake vicious dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The policeman asked me not to go up to find them again. Looks like foreigners are entitled to throw but I cannot go up to press their bell. Foreigners can bully Singaporeans in Singapore and nothing can be done to such evil fake vicious dogs.
They just throw another loud hit onto my window and I called 999 to tell them the foreigner evil devils starting throwing things again right after the police left.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or when they are the ex classmate that want to keep the peace of Whatsapp group when an Indonesian and a Malaysian chinese dog started harassing me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or when they are the ex classmate that want to keep the peace of Whatsapp group when an Indonesian and a Malaysian chinese dog started harassing me.
Of course don’t need to say when they are the colleague of foreigner kt latha harassing me too. Sinkies are such a disgrace to human.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

hear hear.

what are you if not a chink yourself?

:o-o: