• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Chee Betrayal, The Yap Ultimatum

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncel Yap: Have we failed Mr. Ravi? Have we all gave proportional bilateral assistance to him after we receive so much of his contributions, at the time of his most desperate needs?

On 17.Aug.2008; 18.Aug.2008; 1.Sept.2008 & today 5.Sept.2008 Mr. Ravi kept asking his activist friends to stage protest against his incarceration & injustice suffered. None had done any so far.

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/09/justice-for-m-ravi-lack-of-action-from.html

Ravi to Chee: Brudder brudder. Why have you forsaken me?

vigilbyreuters2.jpg

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi: But brudder, I have supported you all this while pro bono..... and ti lik is as eloquent as my fav briyani stall owner

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee: dun disturb leh...or my sis will be left on the shelf!!...in law, he's my brudder la...unless u in law, u wanna be that. you are single anyway :smile:

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi, who goes bonkers from time to time was a nobody until he volunteered to act for SDP to further his profile as what he calls himself "humna rights" lawyer.

It was thru SDP Ravi was able to go overseas to attend conferences and seminars where he came in contact with foreign lawyers and other activists.

What Ravi needs is medical treatment for his "disorder" that has been diagnosed as bipolar.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee: so my sister was nobody...but now also centre of attraction. goodie!! time to marry her off! :smile:...by the way, ravi is not contagious hor? some of my loyal followers are behaving quite weird and funny now :p

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi: KNN u play me out ah?
Chee: Lu KSMLC?
Ravi: I stay inside so long never protest for me.
Chee: Got wat. I sent Yap oredy mah. He and some invsible men protest for 5 min, take photograph then cabut oredy.
Ravi: I never hear them leh
Chee: Of coz la..hospital wat. Cannot shout shout too loud. Later the nurse scold us how? Anyway i got proof at sammyboy. U see la.
Ravi: Issit? Wah thankiew pengyu. I know i can count on you

A

Alu862

Ravi and Gopalan--one of a kind.The latter likes to think he is supreme and that all PRCs are spies. The former tries to show that religion can be distrubed.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap Keng Ho is an agent provocateur who has been identified and exposed but is trying his best to remain afloat.

A

Alu862

He may not be a double agent but he is nothing compared to Aung San Su Kyi

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ravi is forsaken and dumped away. disposable.

anyone who lives beyond exploitation and used-by date is expired....well, except for the most notorious old goat of the land:p

why u need a bolder short-circuit lawyer when u got one $300/hr at hand?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

What you have raised appear to be quite interesting. The same rationale could well be applied to say Chia Ti Lik and Gopalan Nair, as a perception at the very least perhaps?

As for the medical diagnosis on Ravi, has this been confirmed one or the other?

Cheers

Ravi, who goes bonkers from time to time was a nobody until he volunteered to act for SDP to further his profile as what he calls himself "humna rights" lawyer.

It was thru SDP Ravi was able to go overseas to attend conferences and seminars where he came in contact with foreign lawyers and other activists.

What Ravi needs is medical treatment for his "disorder" that has been diagnosed as bipolar.