• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The CCP has turned China into a fucking joke

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Martial law might come to China... if this persists till CNY, Tiongs can forget about balik kampung for the holidays. :biggrin:

Very good. Shameless China town traders in Kereta Ayer said they cannot survive and they want to attract more people to come to China town to shop during Christmas season and compete with Orchard road

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, Tiong Stormtrooper Roman Legionnaire formation. :roflmao:

Testudo_formation-1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why Hong Kong youth tak boleh tahan with communist terrorists few years ago

Hong Kong died in 1997. From 1997 onwards it has been nothing but delusional thinking that the CCP rule will prosper Hong Kong. Hong Kong was nothing more than a vehicle for the Chicoms to get (steal) tech and get US dollars... they couldn't do that from the mainland. :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully China communist terrorists can roll out tanks to kill their own terrorists. 就一个字。 爽

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know the beauty of USA's Second Amendment.

Owning guns as a constitutional right is your best and only insurance against tyranny.

Refer to Australia, before and after them turning in guns not too long ago. :cool:
garbage. this is a throwback to the times when America was vast and underpopulated. The only way to resist foreign powers, and specifically England, was for everybody to be armed.

In this day and age, you might as well suggest that shariah law is equally applicable, beautiful and appropriate given how such an outdated law is still being used today.

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disintegrating the CCP, is it possible? More Chinese are breaking out of fears and the world changes​

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
garbage. this is a throwback to the times when America was vast and underpopulated. The only way to resist foreign powers, and specifically England, was for everybody to be armed.

In this day and age, you might as well suggest that shariah law is equally applicable, beautiful and appropriate given how such an outdated law is still being used today.
What do U have against guns?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do U have against guns?
Just go try living where everyone has guns. So say you start spouting fuck all Hokkiens and some Hokkiens with guns nearby hear you. It's bad enough with chairs and beer bottles. Do I really need to spell everything out for you?

You seem to have opinions and questions but not your own reasons. Check your own opinions against your own reasons. If you don't have any, maybe you should get some or drop the opinion. I suspect this is where we diverge on Trump.

But then again, everybody on this forum has opinions and I see few good reasons.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go try living where everyone has guns. So say you start spouting fuck all Hokkiens and some Hokkiens with guns nearby hear you. It's bad enough with chairs and beer bottles. Do I really need to spell everything out for you?

You seem to have opinions and questions but not your own reasons. Check your own opinions against your own reasons. If you don't have any, maybe you should get some or drop the opinion. I suspect this is where we diverge on Trump.

But then again, everybody on this forum has opinions and I see few good reasons.

So you are against Guns because u can be shot at?? so u cant shoot back? I am all for guns if its held by law abiding citizens and for self defence...,most countries that have strict gun ownership laws are due to the fact the politicians and cops dont want to be shot at,,,typical police state...and u have stated your opinion and I asked why,,,and u have not given a clear and proper reason,,,just shows the limit of yr intellect or because u dont have any,,,

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are against Guns because u can be shot at?? so u cant shoot back? I am all for guns if its held by law abiding citizens and for self defence...,most countries that have strict gun ownership laws are due to the fact the politicians and cops dont want to be shot at,,,typical police state...and u have stated your opinion and I asked why,,,and u have not given a clear and proper reason,,,just shows the limit of yr intellect or because u dont have any,,,
the reason is right there in the 1st paragraph. Cops and politicians will probably be the last to worry about being shot when everyone is carrying guns.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The pappies fantasize about such draconian censorship, but they are not smart enough to have a Great Firewall or Sinkie platforms similar to Weibo.

Hence the passive-aggressive consolation prize: POFMA. :biggrin:
Once they erect the great sinkie firewall, the world will see our much touted "democratic society" for what it is. One big fat lie. So they are scared lah. Heng ah.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much they wished they have the Second Amendment to protect them when their rights to gun ownership was took away by Mao.
I m not laughing at them, as we no better off.