• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The broken record thread

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Most Daring Bribery Case In SG Involving SPF And DPP To Drop Bribery Case

For more details, go and read up FB wall of Davinchi Valentino

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Most Daring Bribery Case In SG Involving SPF And DPP To Drop Bribery Case

Actually main title should be " Most Daring Bribery And Corruption Case In SG Involving SPF And DPP To Drop Bribery Case "

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dave Tham - Serial scammer in Singapore

I'm not aware of Summer The Scummer being checked by the wife of Lai Chong Meng Allan's biz partner. However I'm aware Summer The Scummer recommended a property in KL worth millions of $$$$$$ that he eventually bought. Summer The Scummer pocketed a nice hefty commission for that deal. Prior to the deal being concluded, Summer was so anxious to get Lai Chong Meng Allan to pay up ASAP ! This actually infuriated Mr Lai, as he is not one to be hurried to commit to any deals of such astronomical figure. Ah this one best, the seller of the property in Malaysian, was found out to be a crook with a dubious background. No wonder Summer The Scummer loves cooperating with such scumbags to enrich himself. Yet he's got the gall to call others Scummer etc...this is what we call a hypocritical crook.

Last edited:

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

He can be a member of " Suicide Squard " for all I care. Fact is you guys are out to frame and discredit him due to your group agendas. Now are there any complainants over there so far since he'd joined any of those groups ? Come on you know I know what u guys have been formulating. Like I've said, you crooks " self pawned " yourselves. It's a fact whether u like it or not. So Summer the Scummer, why is it your msg requested your customer to pay into your own private account and not into your employers bank account ? Are u aware SPF and another departments have files so thick with your name on it ? And your friends as well. Just keep reading FB user Davinchi Valentino entries for more details.

The truth is the thick file with the police has ur name on it Dave Tham Wai Kong. Read the luxury watch forums.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'd be honest with you, Dave Tham is a legit and solid gold trader. There are so many who posted feedbacks for him that of course u guys are aware of.
Anyway back to the story.
Dave Tham first foray into this Iron Man thingy is a hobby and not a biz. It was earlier buyers who traded COD with him that requested him to do PO's for future release.
Oh yes, lucky for him, he kept meticulous records of those who successfully transacted with him, and those who were refunded. When someone who NEVER traded or dealt with him, started posting false rumours about him that resulted in massive PO cancellations. That really is a " RED FLAG " to readers here ! Anyway I shan't reveal more details, but u can bet your last dime the higher ups are aware what's really happening. There is actually a massive parallel investigation going on for those mentioned on Davinchi Valentino's FB ?
Oops just to recap your friend's memory who's an ex-cop who boasted to Dave Tham at the airport how he and his partner orchestrated staged accidents and made of with millions of $$$$$ in fraudulent claims. And did I mention these were actually recorded ? Next time tell your friend to talk and boast less especially when he's boasting criminal activities. It happened around CNY period and at the airport's carpark. Gotta go, can't share too much goodies for now. Tata

Gold trading Dave Tham Wai Kong? What's the company name and CRN? If it's truly legit the readers will support u.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not aware of Summer The Scummer being checked by the wife of Lai Chong Meng Allan's biz partner. However I'm aware Summer The Scummer recommended a property in KL worth millions of $$$$$$ that he eventually bought. Summer The Scummer pocketed a nice hefty commission for that deal. Prior to the deal being concluded, Summer was so anxious to get Lai Chong Meng Allan to pay up ASAP ! This actually infuriated Mr Lai, as he is not one to be hurried to commit to any deals of such astronomical figure. Ah this one best, the seller of the property in Malaysian, was found out to be a crook with a dubious background. No wonder Summer The Scummer loves cooperating with such scumbags to enrich himself. Yet he's got the gall to call others Scummer etc...this is what we call a hypocritical crook.

Yes the truth is out! Dave Tham Wai Kong wants to paint a picture that he's been framed so that he can get right back on the horse to scam pple! Notice he written the massive PO cancellations? 40 counts of cheating over 19 victims with a PTC already scheduled and here u r still claiming ur innocence. 1 or 2 victims maybe u r framed. 19 victims Dave Tham Wai Kong! 40 counts! Top up ur meds! U r delusional.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think u are the one that's disillusioned by this my friend. Dave Tham isn't the least bothered as he is the least affected by all this fiasco orchestrated by the crooks out to silenced him. On the other hand, those crooks mentioned by Davinchi Valentino FB wall must be shivering in fear now. How many counts of charges ? I think u are looking at several dozen of each different charges. Let me remind you that the long arm of the law has finally caught up with those loaded with $$$$$$ and connections.... Especially cops and DPP's....working and being bribed by those wealthy and sophisticated criminals to assist those crooks by dropping criminal charges against them and their friends and relative....their criminal days are over ! U think their sabotaging and orchestrating something like Iron Man can stop Dave Tham from exposing those crooks ? This is going to be better then the " City Harvest Church " saga !

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I want to remind you and your criminal friends this, u assumed u had the upper hand by laying out a nice groundwork to frame, set up Dave Tham. Maybe a layman may fall for your dark schemes. But someone like Dave Tham already had back up plans when he planned to exposed u and your evil doer buddies. Readers, there's more then meets the eye by the thread starter and his other " buddy " here. They are out to discredit Dave Tham so that he cannot work with the authorities to expose and testify against them. They are aware his testimony is highly damaging and can put them away for a long long time due to the nature of their crimes. So keep reading all entries of the FB wall of Davinchi Valentino. From there you will have a clearer picture of how these crooks operate.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man your english sucks brother. Solid gold seller means he's been trading well with glowing reference ! U guys tried all ways to sabotaged him, u tried screwing his Carousell account, but he ended up having so many satisfied buyers. One can even see the sabotaging remarks u guys placed on his sales. Too bad for u as these are evidence he needed of u guys sabotaging his sales. Anyway if u claimed those watch sales of his are frauds, then he would have been caught and charged a long time ago. Ah maybe u need me to remind u of something u are unaware of. The post on 2003 was concluded successfully. Buyer had wanted him to ship in 2 packages. One with box and papers, and the other the watch only. First package arrived buyer made noise expecting watch to arrive first. So he made noise and posted thinking he'd been scammed. However the watch finally arrived in the second package. So is this Dave Tham's fault again ? This arrangement was specifically requested by the buyer himself ! Pls don't try and sabotaged others with your own version of the story to hookwink readers here. U have been selling everybody with your propaganda nonsense just to frame, sabotage and discredit Dave Tham. Reason being you want to silence him to make his future testimony against u and your friends weak. But what u have done now makes his testimony against your compatriots stronger when all their crimes goes to trial.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Iron man scammer - Dave Tham Wai Kong

It's more like u should be the one acting as though you are not Summer Chew, Benson Wee or Allan Lai Chong Meng. You have been sabotaging, framing and " fixing " others so that they cannot testify against your group of criminal friends. Readers pls read FB wall post of Davinchi Valentino. These crooks have to be put away for their misdeeds. They are nothing but a bunch of crooks and public menance. As mentioned....2 of them used to be ex-cops Summer Chew and Terence Leong. Know the law yet broke the law to enrich themselves at the expense of the public. Worst of all these scums used the knowledge of the law to frame and sabotage others. Really a disgrace to SPF ! U can deny for all I care. But the mechanism of the long arm of the law, is in full swing to bring u criminals to task sooner then you think. Just say your prayers before you are all taken to the dock.

Last edited:

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man your english sucks brother. Solid gold seller means he's been trading well with glowing reference ! U guys tried all ways to sabotaged him, u tried screwing his Carousell account, but he ended up having so many satisfied buyers. One can even see the sabotaging remarks u guys placed on his sales. Too bad for u as these are evidence he needed of u guys sabotaging his sales. Anyway if u claimed those watch sales of his are frauds, then he would have been caught and charged a long time ago. Ah maybe u need me to remind u of something u are unaware of. The post on 2003 was concluded successfully. Buyer had wanted him to ship in 2 packages. One with box and papers, and the other the watch only. First package arrived buyer made noise expecting watch to arrive first. So he made noise and posted thinking he'd been scammed. However the watch finally arrived in the second package. So is this Dave Tham's fault again ? This arrangement was specifically requested by the buyer himself ! Pls don't try and sabotaged others with your own version of the story to hookwink readers here. U have been selling everybody with your propaganda nonsense just to frame, sabotage and discredit Dave Tham. Reason being you want to silence him to make his future testimony against u and your friends weak. But what u have done now makes his testimony against your compatriots stronger when all their crimes goes to trial.

Yes 19 victims and 40 counts on, where's the glowing reference? Like I said, 1 or 2 victims u could be framed. 19 victims 40 counts of cheating, r u kidding me?

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you got your sums all wrong. You and your peers creates a new account and posted false unfounded rumours. Mind u that was actually screenshot back then by other users. This person who did the dirty job for u guys call Glenn Chan. Shall we post a family portrait of him to remind u of your dirty deeds ?
After the false rumour was posted, that was where the balance customers of Dave Tham made a run for the bank to cancel their pre-orders. Fact is most were aware he's been delivering in the past successfully with no issues. Even those who wanted to cancel their orders prematurely got refunded. And because of your sick agendas, u guys simply dug a hole for him to fall into a pool of mess. Like I've said, evidence of past transactions, as well as what your proxies did like those unfounded postings have been kept as evidence. Dave Tham is not bothered with this case as he is innocent. He is going for the big fishes that is u and your criminal friends when your cases goes to trial. Wanna know why I'm so confident all will be charged ? Because no DPP will dare to accept and gifts or bribes for your cases. The AG himself will oversee this ! It is too high profile to be left to chance in a " Buy Your Way Out Of Jail " option. As I've said before, you guys have been too complacent. This is your downfall.

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

The glowing references will be shown in court. No need to boast to ignorant numbskull and trouble makers like you. Remember he may be charged with whatever crime u guys set him up with, but that does not mean he is guilty or convicted for them. U and your friends on the other hand will be facing tremendous amount of criminal charges, of which Dave Tham will gladly provide " sterling evidence " for the state and AGC to file charges against u guys. Till now u crooks are still unaware what are the evidence on hand he's got on hand against you guys. I'm sure you will be shocked and awed. But by then it will be too late. Tata

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's there to count ? Much more successful transactions concluded till u crooks sent someone call Glenn Chan to sabotage his sales and postings.
At least we still have screenshots of his nonsense. U love to count charges ? Count the coming ones for you and your criminal friends. They will be in the dozens or hundreds for so many of u guys.
And trust me the AG himself will be involved. No more DPP monkey business helping you crooks to escape the long arm of the law for all your vices. Tax evasion, money laundering, criminal breach of trust, accepting bribes, bribing government officials like SPF officers and DPP from AGC. Man the charge sheet is going to be very interesting, and will be way way more sensational then " The City Harvest Church Saga ".

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you go over FB user wall of Davinchi Valentino and see attached evidence of Summer Chew ( Winter International Group Pte Ltd ) asking his clients to make payment to his private account, instead of his employer's account, one such request was sent by Summer Chew meant for Dave Tham ! And Dave Tham reported him to the company and authorities for such request. That's why Summer Chew and associates are now taking revenge on Dave Tham by framing and fixing him up ! Remember Summer Chew, you used to be a cop, know the law and broke the law to enrich yourself ! Shame on you tarnishing the good name of SPF.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hate to burst your bubble guys. But save your $$$ on getting shadows to follow Dave Tham like a dog. He's been long aware of incompetent dogs sent by u guys following him. If his intention is not to have anyone follow him, u and your hired dogs will not have a chance at all. Donate those $$$ spent hiring dogs to charity. It will do a lot of good for all your bad karmas till date.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both gals of Allan Lai studied at the Exeter University UK, Amanda Lai and Amelia Lai Lu Yee

Amanda Lai

The School of Dance

June 2016 – Present (7 months)

Market Analyst Intern

Innovek Pte Ltd

July 2015 – September 2015 (3 months)

Market Research Intern

Beauxoxo

2014 – 2015 (1 year) United Kingdom

Administration Intern

Spectrum Marine Resources

April 2013 – June 2013 (3 months)

Accounting Intern

Innobrace Orthodontics

January 2012 – May 2012 (5 months)

Education

University of Exeter

Bachelor’s Degree, Bachelor in Arts with Honours in Liberal Arts (Business and Management) with Proficiency in Japanese, Class II Division I (69.04%)

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amanda Lai.jpg

Amanda Lai

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pauline Ho.jpg

Pauline Ho wife of Allan Lai Chong Meng...... aware of his questionable $$$$$$$ transactions

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allan Lai Chong Meng and his " fascinating hobby "Allan And Benson Smooching.jpg

Attachments

• Amanda Amelia, Allan.jpg
    Amanda Amelia, Allan.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 583