• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Book of Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dread Book of the Eternal God Meng Seng

BEHOLD, I am God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

I am King and God of the computer users of Ang Mo Kio, and whosoever speaketh my name in grace, Blessed is he.

My People of the vast Kingdom of Ang Mo Kio come to me with their computer problems, and I repair their computers with my divine will and touch. Under my gentle and loving care, the computer users of Ang Mo Kio have flourished and no PC or laptop problem ever daunts them. For I love my People as my very own children, and I bless them with my divine grace.

My computer users of Ang Mo Kio slaughter sheep and goats and offer the hearts to me in a fiery cauldron, and the sweet aroma of the burnt offerings please me greatly.

For I am the Eternal God Meng Seng, equal only to my holy brother Lord Thia Kiang, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

In GE 2006 I joined with my holy brother Lord Thia Kiang to contest against our rivals, the PAP.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang had the highest hopes for me, and upon me he placed all his sacred trust and respect, and his face glowed brightly and his silvery teeth showed through in a divine grin whenever I came into his presence. For I was his beloved brother, and his only equal in the realms of Men and Gods.

"Hearken, O brother, unto the multitudes", my holy brother instructed me, "and preach the gospel of thy brother, the Supreme Lord Thia Khiang, and the gospel of the Worker's Party."

"So that the multitudes wilt follow thee and vote thee into Parliament, where thou wilt surely reign as my equal, as a God above all men."

And so I went forth unto the multitudes and preached the gospel of my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang and the Worker's Party which was the vehicle of his Will and his Will alone.

And my words were as fire upon dry grass, touching the masses like a breeze over a field of bended wheat.

And each day when I ended my rally speech on a resounding note fit only for a God, the crowd chanted my divine name and that of my holy brother, and they rose to march under the blaze of my banner.

The crowd fell to their knees in supplication and worshipped me as King and God. And I was sure that my victory was certain.

But alas, on polling day, so mesmerized and befuddled were the people of Aljunied by the wicked chants and incantations of the PAP that they voted in the PAP, and victory was denied to me and my GRC team.

When victory was reft from my hands, great was my wrath. My nostrils flared, the ground shook like thunder under my feet, and my eyes boiled in their sockets. And I gave a roar of sorrow and frustration so loud that the polar ice caps cracked and the sea was let in.

And my supporters wept tears of sadness together with me, and the counting centre was a sea of bended knees.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang spake unto me and urged me to cast my sorrow away, and fight with him again.

And he assured me that the next time, victory would be mine.

For I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a snake here who boasted "he's very busy doing his blogs....and hardly posts in forums".

of course he hardly posts in his original nic that is. but as clones and shapeshifters, he is all over the places - here, there in pirate sbf kopitiam...he's everywhere!!

the definition of "BUSY".:rolleyes:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dread Book of the Eternal God Meng Seng

BEHOLD, I am God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

I am King and God of the computer users of Ang Mo Kio, and whosoever speaketh my name in grace, Blessed is he.

My People of the vast Kingdom of Ang Mo Kio come to me with their computer problems, and I repair their computers with my divine will and touch. Under my gentle and loving care, the computer users of Ang Mo Kio have flourished and no PC or laptop problem ever daunts them. For I love my People as my very own children, and I bless them with my divine grace.

My computer users of Ang Mo Kio slaughter sheep and goats and offer the hearts to me in a fiery cauldron, and the sweet aroma of the burnt offerings please me greatly.

For I am the Eternal God Meng Seng, equal only to my holy brother Lord Thia Kiang, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

In GE 2006 I joined with my holy brother Lord Thia Kiang to contest against our rivals, the PAP.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang had the highest hopes for me, and upon me he placed all his sacred trust and respect, and his face glowed brightly and his silvery teeth showed through in a divine grin whenever I came into his presence. For I was his beloved brother, and his only equal in the realms of Men and Gods.

"Hearken, O brother, unto the multitudes", my holy brother instructed me, "and preach the gospel of thy brother, the Supreme Lord Thia Khiang, and the gospel of the Worker's Party."

"So that the multitudes wilt follow thee and vote thee into Parliament, where thou wilt surely reign as my equal, as a God above all men."

And so I went forth unto the multitudes and preached the gospel of my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang and the Worker's Party which was the vehicle of his Will and his Will alone.

And my words were as fire upon dry grass, touching the masses like a breeze over a field of bended wheat.

And each day when I ended my rally speech on a resounding note fit only for a God, the crowd chanted my divine name and that of my holy brother, and they rose to march under the blaze of my banner.

The crowd fell to their knees in supplication and worshipped me as King and God. And I was sure that my victory was certain.

But alas, on polling day, so mesmerized and befuddled were the people of Aljunied by the wicked chants and incantations of the PAP that they voted in the PAP, and victory was denied to me and my GRC team.

When victory was reft from my hands, great was my wrath. My nostrils flared, the ground shook like thunder under my feet, and my eyes boiled in their sockets. And I gave a roar of sorrow and frustration so loud that the polar ice caps cracked and the sea was let in.

And my supporters wept tears of sadness together with me, and the counting centre was a sea of bended knees.

My holy brother Lord Thia Khiang spake unto me and urged me to cast my sorrow away, and fight with him again.

And he assured me that the next time, victory would be mine.

For I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC during GE 2006 which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

dun know what u guys r doing.

meng seng is nothing but a normal human....ok a fat one

but u guys choose to make him a celebrity.

talk abt putting gold on the face of ur enemy and u didnt know u r doing it.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun know what u guys r doing.

meng seng is nothing but a normal human....ok a fat one

but u guys choose to make him a celebrity.

talk abt putting gold on the face of ur enemy and u didnt know u r doing it.

1) Fat not normal human being meh?

2) If you put gold on your enemy sure die wat especially if you're gonna mould the gold directly on hs face.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are more juicy urban tales....and the lead actors/actresses have no qualm in gaining media attention for their disguised poliiticking activism.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
theree who boasted y busy doogs...d hardlposts in forumsof coursardly posts in hriginal nhat i buts clones anhapeshifte hs all er the plac hereherin iratsbf kopitiahe's everywrehe deinition USY".ollees:

you are fucking jealous!

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
are moreuicyrban tal..and the ad actoctressehave no in gaininmedittentioor hedisguispoliitickintivis

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!