• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THE BEST time to hit nuke buttons on each other = when sitting at the same table

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bang the table and hit nuke buttons.

Face to face exchange of LETHAL POWERS 杀气!

Nothing else in world can compare.

If your fingers shakes I can see. You pee pants I can smell. You cry I can see. You sweat I can see. You heart attack I can laugh. You chicken out I will rip your balls out bare hands.

Where is the Only Place in the world you can do this? When?

Sitting inside reinforced bunkers underground, further than 10,000km apart to nuke each other has not much fun. Even if you can call nuke hotline to fuck each other also not enough fun.

Must direct physical contact like bayonet fighting not shooting from distance. You stab you can feel and smell fresh blood.

You Gongfu and gun fight to destroy the others nuke buttons. 核子肉搏杀戮。True Kick !

True 杀气。 No less.

Last edited: