• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the best looking grid girl in the F1 race in singapore

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean out of many contestants,she is being selected as the best.
what is the organiser and sponsors thinking ? :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is my best:

p1.jpg

p6.jpg

p10.jpg

p11.jpg

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
she tried so hard, talked so much to not sound like typical bimbo. but she 4got that grid girls just need to look good & pose at the starting grid. probably only 15-20min of fame, standing next to the cars. when the green flag goes up, the girls will retreat to the locker room.

i think she totally proved that she's a bimbo. grid girls need not talk so much, cos spectators only keen to hear the sounds of the engines.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type called chio meh? i think those PRC gals who stand all night at geylang can do a better job. reason, they look anytime better. their famous 'ni yao qu ma' sure to be a hit with the F1 drivers. then, no matter how cock up the night race may be, the drivers will put in good review, hope to come back for another " night race" again

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yucks why is she dark skinned ! She is supposed to be fair !

She looks like a dark looking private part which has seen years of hard usage !

You do not use this pool !

Reminds me of those cheap white men in Singapore, who only bring their stupid girlfriends to the beach only for cheap activities !

Getting their girlfriends tanned like the average SPG !

After a hot cheap afternoon ! They hit the room for a bang !

They bang their girlfriend like

Last edited: