• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Agenda of TOC

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red, White, Pink - a contest of space (The OnlineCitizen)

safe_image.php

As I have always suspected, TOC is setting up the Reds and Whites on a collision course. Of course the fence-sitter will benefit.

There are just too many other examples.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
“When I was fifteen, I came into unfortunate contact with a priest who would engage me in play wrestling and attempt to touch my crotch in the process,” activist and former member of the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP), Dr Vincent Wijeyshingha, said in a Facebook post on Monday." - TOC

Just yesterday, TOC emphasised VW as a former member of the SDP spelled out in full.

Just a few days ago, TOC gave impression that the person behind "Blood Stained Singapore" is a reasonable person engaging in peaceful activism. They did it after the blog was taken down and hence no one was able to read the content. But I was.

The person was an Ah Beng playing with the red colour. He posted a photo of gore. In one article, he posted the phone no. and name of the lady owner, claimed that she has herpes because she has been sleeping around with foreigners. In another article, he slammed the pimps for mistreating the prostitutes. In a few other articles, he criticised the faggots and one Chris Ho.

safe_image.php

bloodstainedsg.jpg