• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Academic Blacklist

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theliberatingtruth.wordpress.com/

blog-banner.jpg

The Academic Blacklist is finally up!
Posted on August 25, 2010
by theliberatingtruth

Sorry for the delay of this much awaited FT blacklist. Almost all the names so far submitted to me are students from NTU School of Computer Engineering. If you are in this “Hall of Fame”, please reflect on your behaviour from today onwards and stop being a public nuisance to other students. If you happened to lose any job opportunities because of this Academic Blacklist, then you only have yourself to blame for. At some point of time in life, you have to pay for the lack of ethics and respect shown to your fellow students in your university days. Remember, you are the ones who have stained your own reputation among your peers, not us. In case, you think there are some similarities in names and that we got the wrong person, we have posted photos and graduation dates for easier identification.

I can see that alot of people are viewing this post, hence if you do not understand why some “Foreign Trash” students are inside here, please read my previous post for an explanation:

http://theliberatingtruth.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/the-social-pests-part-4-the-academic-poisons/

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theliberatingtruth.wordpress.com/the-academic-blacklist/

The Academic Blacklist

This blacklist contains mainly Foreign Trashes (or also known as “FT”) amongst students. These trashes deserve to be shamed by us because of their complacent attitude that has brought upon an adverse impact and negative influence among our local schools. This list is contributed by students/co-workers(during their interns)/and some from teaching professions. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have a poison to report. Please remember to send us an email using your school account. We need verification that you are indeed a student of the school before we start investigating. Your identity will be kept secret, like the others who have posted issues about the academic poisons they encountered.

As the new semester for NTU is starting on the 30th August. The names submitted so far will be considered useful reference material for NTU students who are choosing their group partners.

Students from NTU School of Computer Engineering have particularly been fed up with some foreign trashes screwing up their group work, hence they have submitted a list of names to me 2 months ago. The delay of posting their names is mainly due to work commitments and also partly on some background research is needed to certify that they are indeed academic poisons. Their photos and comments are posted in the certificate below. Click on it for an enlarge version.

NTU EEE – Abbas Kazmi
NTU EEE - Abbas Kazmi

NTU SCE – Anindita Pal
NTU SCE - Anindita Pal

NTU SCE – Ankit Agarwal
NTU SCE - Ankit Agarwal

NTU SCE – Apurvaa Subramania
NTU SCE - Apurvaa Subramania

NTU SCE – Arjun Saksena
NTU SCE - Arjun Saksena

NTU SCE – Bharti Goel
NTU SCE - Bharti Goel

NTU SCE – Kanika Bansal
NTU SCE - Kanika Bansal

NTU SCE – Krish Namoorthy Shreeranjani
NTU SCE - Krish Namoorthy Shreeranjani

NTU SCE – Li Hui
NTU SCE - Li Hui

NTU SCE – Li Xingliang
NTU SCE - Li XingLiang

NTU SCE – Meetanshru Wadhwa
NTU SCE - Meetanshru Wadhwa

NTU SCE – Narla Anirudh
NTU SCE - Narla Anirudh

NTU SCE – Pushkar Shukla
NTU SCE - Pushkar Shukla

NTU SCE – Rohit Ashwini
NTU SCE - Rohit Ashwini

NTU SCE – Siddhant Jain
NTU SCE - Siddhant Jain

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had my fair share of such experiences during my university education...

Most prevalent were definitely the II (as mentioned by the websites), followed by the tiongs. Sometimes the Vietnamese would pull stunts like that as well.

TheLiberatingTruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to read my previous post the Social Pest Part 4:

http://theliberatingtruth.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/the-social-pests-part-4-the-academic-poisons/

I did mention that the blacklist would be targeted at foreign students. Our local universities (NTU and NUS) supposedly have a quota of taking approximately 20% foreign students. There are stringent interview processes for some of them particularly from India or China, and also the mandatory entrance exam for most. However, it remains a mystery on how some foreign flops can in fact enter our local universities. That blacklist is not just meant to shame foreign students whom have appeared to lack proper ethics, it is also used to mock the poor selection process done by local universities.

molly

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a mystery why these sub-standards students are admitted.

I can see the frustrations of the locals.

10 standard behaviours for you to identify an Academic Poisonous II.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theliberatingtruth.wordpress.com/the-academic-blacklist/

The Academic Blacklist

This blacklist contains mainly Foreign Trashes (or also known as “FT”) amongst students. These trashes deserve to be shamed by us because of their complacent attitude that has brought upon an adverse impact and negative influence among our local schools. This list is contributed by students/co-workers(during their interns)/and some from teaching professions. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have a poison to report. Please remember to send us an email using your school account. We need verification that you are indeed a student of the school before we start investigating. Your identity will be kept secret, like the others who have posted issues about the academic poisons they encountered.

As the new semester for NTU is starting on the 30th August. The names submitted so far will be considered useful reference material for NTU students who are choosing their group partners.

Students from NTU School of Computer Engineering have particularly been fed up with some foreign trashes screwing up their group work, hence they have submitted a list of names to me 2 months ago. The delay of posting their names is mainly due to work commitments and also partly on some background research is needed to certify that they are indeed academic poisons. Their photos and comments are posted in the certificate below. Click on it for an enlarge version.

NTU EEE – Abbas Kazmi
NTU EEE - Abbas Kazmi

NTU SCE – Anindita Pal
NTU SCE - Anindita Pal

NTU SCE – Ankit Agarwal
NTU SCE - Ankit Agarwal

NTU SCE – Apurvaa Subramania
NTU SCE - Apurvaa Subramania

NTU SCE – Arjun Saksena
NTU SCE - Arjun Saksena

NTU SCE – Bharti Goel
NTU SCE - Bharti Goel

NTU SCE – Kanika Bansal
NTU SCE - Kanika Bansal

NTU SCE – Krish Namoorthy Shreeranjani
NTU SCE - Krish Namoorthy Shreeranjani

NTU SCE – Li Hui
NTU SCE - Li Hui

NTU SCE – Li Xingliang
NTU SCE - Li XingLiang

NTU SCE – Meetanshru Wadhwa
NTU SCE - Meetanshru Wadhwa

NTU SCE – Narla Anirudh
NTU SCE - Narla Anirudh

NTU SCE – Pushkar Shukla
NTU SCE - Pushkar Shukla

NTU SCE – Rohit Ashwini
NTU SCE - Rohit Ashwini

NTU SCE – Siddhant Jain
NTU SCE - Siddhant Jain

Better quote first, later disappear...

TheLiberatingTruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also recommend you all dun post the pictures up here if it violates the forum rules. Just put the link will do. Its not my intention to post the individual photo's onto a public forum.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also recommend you all dun post the pictures up here if it violates the forum rules. Just put the link will do. Its not my intention to post the individual photo's onto a public forum.

Does these FTs know they are featured in the blog?

Do you worry about them coming after you?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la the pic is not violating the forum rules. this forum anything goes. i believe this is the only forum where you can fuck the host openly and the host will still entertain you.

just don't quote whole chunk again and again.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
News spread so fast right after I posted...

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_573948.html

Sep 2, 2010
Foreign students 'blacklisted'
By Bryan Huang

blogss.jpg

Students were identified by their course, years, nationalities and photos. --PHOTO COURTESY OF: THELIBERATINGTRUTH.COM

A BLOGGER has released a list of foreign students on an 'Academic Blacklist', but removed the post after it made it to the pages of a local blog site.

The Liberating Truth blog said it compiled the list, which comprises students from NTU School of Computer Engineering, from names that had been submitted from other students.

In the post, The Liberating Truth asked the persons named on the list to 'reflect on your behaviour from today onwards and stop being a public nuisance to other students'.

Students were identified by their course, years, nationalities and photos accompanied by 'testimonials', allegedly from fellow students.

In a post on Thursday, The Liberating Truth said it removed the Academic Blacklist photos as the blog post had reached The Temasek Review.

'Publicity' in the Temasek Review website 'would only add fuel' to the foreign students, the author said in a post. The author also felt that the lack of contribution by NUS students made it seem like the blog section was aimed at NTU, which the author said was 'unfair'.

The author also offered to send the photos by e-mail to those who requested them.

The blog post regarding the removal said that the author did 'not encourage Singaporeans to exhibit racial discrimination' just because the blog 'seemingly made a harmless attempt to spur you on'.

'I would hope the foreign students mentioned in my blog had their few days of fame in Singapore's social politics and would certainly reflect on their behaviour. If such behaviour continues, there will be a time when another crazy Singaporean like me will start to give them unwanted publicity again,' the author said in the blog post.