• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That SAF 9K is not a one time payment

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPee dogs getting desperate liao. Can see all sort of pattern come out before election.

Marlboro Tan step in to cool down the ridiculous property prices.

Backside general give NSlaves $9k (but inside the somewhat useless can see but cannot touch CPeeF)

Ass Loong once again giving beautiful speech on importance of Sillyporeans over foreign trash.

That's why foreigners said that Singaporeans are Stupid,YES easily deceived by the MIW .It's true,Pinky Loon think that Singaporeans are stupid,not only stupid,but damned stupid!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are aiming for the future voters lah!!!!!!!!!! wake up ur idea!!!!! old ones already got cheap flats and prc whores. what else u want???

i think most of you here got it wrong! This NS reward is a bait for those young PR to accept citizenship and serve NS! not for you or me who are local bred! look at the cut off date, only those rod after 29 aug are benefit. i think they are having lesser NS man because local bred young men are getting lesser due to lower birth rate, so they come out with this award as a bait to lure those young PRs to do NS.

not many of us really benefit from it! if they across the board everyone get one payment 9k, even its topping up in cpf ordinary ac. everyone happy! but look at it now!!! this thing will back fire during this coming GE!!! now piss off all the 老兵!!! im quite disappointed that the opposition never see this point, but i will still vote for opposition even he is a road sweeper with primary school qualifications. because only more and more opposition in parliament then it will attract more able people to join the opposition. LHL is really digging his own grave. look at taiwan how they treat those 老兵!!! even address them as 荣民!!! for sinkapoor, its you die (during NS or Reservist) your problem!!! KNNBCCB!!!

LHL I AM FEELING BETRAY BY OUR GOVERNMENT!!! 卖国贼!!!

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to what i understand from their staggered pay out, not every NSman gets $9k. some will get $3k, some $6k... only fresh ORDed servicemen shall get to whole $9k.

fresh ORD serviceman will receive $3k upon ORD, $3k on recieving 5yr good service, & last installment of $3k upon MR & recieving 10yr long service. commanders 3SG & above pro-rated as per mentioned in the papers. others who've suffered before this lot of boy scouts, we're expected to spread our legs wide & enjoy the pre-existing, on-going & more to come fisting.

appreciation? its bollocks at its best:

new ORD NSmen
$9000 divide 10yrs = $900 a yr
$900 divide 52wks = $17.307 a wk
$17.307 divided 7days = $2.472 a day (can't even afford 1 meal of chicken rice avg $3)

NSmen serving midway
$6000 divide 10yrs = $600 a yr
$600 divide 52wk = $11.538 a wk
$11.538 divide 7days = $1.648 a day (not enough to buy medium coke from macdonald's)

NSmen awaiting MR soon
$3000 divide 10yrs = $300 a yr
$300 divide 52wks = $5.769 a wk
$5.769 divide 7days = $0.824 a day (enough for 1 cup kopi at coffeeshop)

basically CPF is just numbers printed in record, but u can't even touch. needless to say, pay for some of the daily little needs.