• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

that fuckface general Ng Yat Chung so fat, how he managed to pass his IPPT last time?

garlic

Re: that fuckface general Ng Yat Chung so fat, how he managed to pass his IPPT last t

PES E... what is IPPT to him?

zeroo

Re: that fuckface general Ng Yat Chung so fat, how he managed to pass his IPPT last t

He was my CO in 3rd Div. I thought he was just a store man or clerk without putting on his rank.

u worry about him passing ippt when he can become the chief of defense and the ceo of a shipping line?the only person in the world more successful and charismatic than him is kim jong un.

i know they need to give their scholar generals cosy job after army so that other will not rebel against gov.
please do not give them job that destroy our competitive private companies.
it have to stop.

Hi there

1. What's there to worry for such specimen?

2. Guaranteed lifelong employability hor :kma:

3. Next, the fat-faced will head some useless arm in gic or tomasick :rolleyes:

No wonder NOL also fail its own IPPT about to uplorry.

U obviously have not met MG Winston Choo in the 80s. He was one fat and horny fuck. I don't believe he owned a pair of jogging shoes. His only exercise was fucking the SAF Dance company girls and his own aides. When u are head of SAF, the rules don't apply to you. Live so long in singapore still don't understand there are no rules for elites and lots for sinkies?

i know they need to give their scholar generals cosy job after army so that other will not rebel against gov.
please do not give them job that destroy our competitive private companies.
it have to stop.

u know we should follow USA's example and install military bases all over the world.if any of these generals and colonels need real world leadership experience can deploy them to the north and south korea demilitarized zone or Iraq or somewhere in south sudan or uganda.

U obviously have not met MG Winston Choo in the 80s. He was one fat and horny fuck. I don't believe he owned a pair of jogging shoes. His only exercise was fucking the SAF Dance company girls and his own aides. When u are head of SAF, the rules don't apply to you. Live so long in singapore still don't understand there are no rules for elites and lots for sinkies?

You forgot Golf, the favorite range of the paper generals

No wonder NOL also fail its own IPPT about to uplorry.

We need General Ng for his brains, leadership and charisma. He's not required to fight and die on the front lines like some useless mono-intake soldier. So, why should his IPPT results be of any concern? In history, there have been generals like Sun Bin who led armies from a wheel chair.

micromachine

Lieutenant General

I can forsee ah bui Ng Yat Chung in a wheelchair all right someday. Too fat until tio diabetes.

So his war experience doesnt count? What battle have you fought?

one of the saf performance troupe sergeants was a good and easy fuck, but her joy tube was so short it could not accommodate a real man's dick. no kidding.

He looks like Jho Low,the Malaysian financier and the beneficiary of numerous discretionary trust assets said by the US Govt to
originate from corrupt payments out of the Malaysian 1MDB fund.

np_20171012_sqtan12_1640975.jpg

No wonder this Fei Chai also want to come back to serve NS....got chance to become General too?

u know we should follow USA's example and install military bases all over the world.if any of these generals and colonels need real world leadership experience can deploy them to the north and south korea demilitarized zone or Iraq or somewhere in south sudan or uganda.
don't forget those retd fucktard paper jenderals to be posted to countries with mrt systems to hone their skills, which mindef's org and doc directorate should adopt for easy parachuting into secondary careers :(