• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tharman to fill up Singapore President application form

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In most countries, absolutely nothing. And Presidents like Mugabe and Marcos have plundered their own countries.

In Singapore, the President plays a goal keeper role, not an executive role.

Like in all football games….there such a thing called kelong.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 4 Tans Candidates

1686530983993.png

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the spirit of our electoral system…the President elect should also be modeled like a GRC and beckons representatives from the 4 races.

Bro Yang can be the unofficial running mate for Bro TCB.

2 for the price of One :biggrin:

More running mates the better :tongue:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a PAP member for 30 years can resign and then say he no longer a PAP supporter.

I had to give up my SG citizenship but I am still a Singaporean at heart.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why George needed to go there to pickup the form? At this digital age still need to fill up hardcopy application form ?
How to become president like that ?