• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thanks to Songapore government's prudence, our STI is not affected by Brexit

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Past two days there has not been any significant movement in the STI despite many predicting doomsday. This must surely be due our government's prudence in steering our economy and exposure to the Brexit. Salute to our government. Now Singaporeans can continue to enjoy the good life, continue to pop champagne knowing we are in safe hands.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how low can sinkie stocks go under a sub-sub-sub-penny?

image.jpg

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think my sg stocks fell by 5 percent or so,more or less the same as my us stocks,same as my oil shares,seems like the only thing in my portfolio that is relatively resistant in us real estate IFV and cash......should have prepared a bigger warchest before the crisis,now im at a loss at what to do,liqidate my real estate etf and some oil and pray for a bigger more severe crash in US and SG market?what we need is another catalyst on top of the catalyst to blow this crisis wide open,lets hope greece and italy exit next.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
our STI has been tweaked for many years by............. you know lah

Big fat lie. If tweaked you think foreign investments will keep pouring in? You're another unreasonable opposition supporter this I am very sure. Be careful for being so ungrateful bad things will follow you. First bad thing you experience is you are sad and always feel insufficient.