• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to PAP. We have the most POWERFUL passport.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/singapore-now-powerful-passport-world/

Singapore now has the ‘most powerful’ passport in the world

Yep, you heard right. The Little Red Dot now has the “most powerful” passport on the globe, thanks to Paraguay removing its visa requirements for Singapore. With a visa-free score of 159, Singapore nudged Germany out of the way to become the first Asian country to hold the world’s most powerful passport, according to the passport index by global financial advisory firm Arton Capital.

In the past, the top ten most powerful passports were mostly from Europe, with Germany taking the top spot for the last two years. But since early 2017, Singapore has tied with Germany for first place on the list.

Until now, that is.

The index, which considers the passports of 193 United Nations member countries and six territories, ranks them by their cross-border access, giving each one a “visa-free score” based on the number of countries they can visit without a visa, or with one upon arrival.

Elsewhere on the list, South Korea, Japan, and Malaysia represent the rest of the Asian passports in the top 20, while the US passport has dropped in ranking after President Donald Trump took office. Most recently, US passport holders saw their visa-free status to Turkey and the Central African Republic revoked, and the country now takes sixth place with a score of 154.

https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php
Here’s a look at the top 10 scores on the passport index.

1. Singapore (159)

2. Germany (158)

3. Sweden, South Korea (157)

4. Denmark, Finland, Italy, France, Spain, Norway, Japan, United Kingdom (156)

5. Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Portugal (155)

6. Malaysia, Ireland, Canada, United States of America (154)

7. Austria, Greece, New Zealand (153)

8. Malta, Czech Republic, Iceland (152)

9. Hungary (150)

10. Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia (149)

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello where got most powerful
india does not give a damned to your red passport
you go and apply for a visa if you want to step on indian soil
and you must go personally too....what power are you talking about
you must beg to go to india - the country of a million smiles

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello where got most powerful
india does not give a damned to your red passport
you go and apply for a visa if you want to step on indian soil
and you must go personally too....what power are you talking about
you must beg to go to india - the country of a million smiles

Sir, pls don't question me on this. I didn't write this article. Please go to the author and contact him/her.

I only paste what the author has written. I am only a messenger.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir, pls don't question me on this. I didn't write this article. Please go to the author and contact him/her.

I only paste what the author has written. I am only a messenger.

why are you so sensitive to questions asked with pure facts like your howlian honkie mtr?
this is a discussion forum lah. don't take it so hard...smile lah and enjoy sammyboys lah!!!
its the best place to learn how to get wisdom and get enlightenment here. boss Sammyboy
has reached zen enlightenment liao.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you so sensitive to questions asked with pure facts like your howlian honkie mtr?
this is a discussion forum lah. don't take it so hard...smile lah and enjoy sammyboys lah!!!
its the best place to learn how to get wisdom and get enlightenment here. boss Sammyboy
has reached zen enlightenment liao.

I would be totally appreciate if you do not post in any of my threads. Your wisdom is not that desirable.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would be totally appreciate if you do not post in any of my threads. Your wisdom is not that desirable.

thank you
you own the threads
better go and create your own threading
don't be a spoiler here
and stop throwing wet blanket in this forum
sorry if I irritate you
I am here for fun not for doing battles
cheers!!! GOD BLESS YOU...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkie passport prices will go up in the black market. In the mean time, sinkies are still no better off.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On behalf of all samsters, I thank Ah Gong and his PAP team for leading Singapore so well for the past 52 years! Majulah Singapura! Majulah PAP!

Loong_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to Dotard Ang Moh Trump:

http://www.newsweek.com/under-trump-us-passport-falls-sixth-place-global-ranking-692594

Under Trump, U.S. Passport Value for Global Travel Is Plummeting
By Carlos Ballesteros On 10/25/17 at 12:38 PM
U.S. International Relations Travel Donald Trump

The power of a U.S. passport has plummeted under President Donald Trump.

American passports have now fallen behind those of 18 countries in terms of global mobility—a staggering collapse from only two years ago, according to a survey released Wednesday.

The rankings from the international finance firm Arton Capital had U.S. passports tied for sixth place—along with Ireland, Canada and Malaysia—for global mobility. The firm judged the passports by how many countries they allow holders to visit without applying for a visa.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now

The U.S. travel troubles have taken off since Trump assumed office, as several countries have revoked visa-free access for American passport holders. Turkey and the Central African Republic revoked the easy travel, and the European Union in March voted to end visa-free travel for Americans in a nonbinding resolution. The EU, though, ultimately opted not to go through with the motion.

The U.S. State Department began a travel ban on North Korea in September—the first time the Trump administration has explicitly prohibited Americans from visiting another nation. Trump's travel bans on several majority-Muslim countries in Africa and the Middle East have led to a series of legal challenges and questions about who will be exceptions to the rule.

In 2015, the United States tied for first place with the United Kingdom on the list; last year, it slipped to fourth place. Americans now trails 18 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Sweden and first-place Singapore.

“This is a testament of Singapore’s inclusive diplomatic relations and effective foreign policy,” Phillipe May, managing director of Arton Capital’s Singapore office, said in a statement.

May told CNN that smaller nations "who are not a threat to anyone" are the ones most likely to have more in-demand passports today.

In general, developed countries with advanced economies fare the best. In contrast, nations under duress—like Afghanistan, Syria and Yemen—round out the bottom of the list.

Passport Index ranks the passports of the 193 member countries of the United Nations as well as six internationally recognized territories.

Other passport rankings have also raised doubts about how well the U.S. still stands.

In Henley & Partners’ 2017 report, Germany topped the list of global visa-free access, followed by Denmark, Finland, Italy and Spain. Out of 174 measured by Henley & Partners, the United States tied for third place. In the Nomad Passport Index, which measures visa-free travel as well as taxes on international visitors, possibilities for dual citizenship, individual rights and global perception, the United States tied for 35th place.

Request Reprint or Submit Correction

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
On behalf of all samsters, I thank Ah Gong and his PAP team for leading Singapore so well for the past 52 years! Majulah Singapura! Majulah PAP!
Yes. thanks to him, my sinkie passport is the most power in the world. i will take advantage of it and use it to run road. should be alot easier.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of having the best & most powderful passport in the world...when you have no money to travel anywhere?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the point of having the best & most powderful passport in the world...when you have no money to travel anywhere?

That's only for losers like you. The median sinkie household monthly income is about $9k, or RM$27k. They have lots of money to travel. You can find a lot of sinkies buying loads of cheap stuff in Bangkok, JB, Bali, Jakarta.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's only for losers like you. The median sinkie household monthly income is about $9k, or RM$27k. They have lots of money to travel. You can find a lot of sinkies buying loads of cheap stuff in Bangkok, JB, Bali, Jakarta.

If only they had a lot of money to travel....Bangkok, JB, Bali, Jakarta would not have been their destinations of choice.