• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you PAP!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1653486788173.png

https://shrtcô.de/6xYG3g

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me do have limited admiration for J. Gobbels, a hen farmer & Nazi propaganda minister under evil Hitler, whom FOOLED millions to their deaths, for the way he twisted truths & realities to serve his nefarious purposes, the way I would thank cynics who love Spore.

10 Things that we Singaporeans should thank cynics who LOVE Singapore for:-

1) They cried GST rise, which is meant for Social Expenditure to help as much as citizens as possible on-education, medcare, infrastructure, etc.

2) They screamed electricity rises. Do they expect govt subsidies - which will come from taxpayers as Spore has no oil resource, higher taxes from citizens, to pay for such & even middlemen charges for services provided?

3) They sobbed about water price rise, when most of our water is imported, at even daily political threats to cut it off.

4) They bawled on Public Transport price, when Spore, having no oil resource, have to buy fuel on international market terms instead of taxpayer subsidies, for its efficient transport service second only to famous Germany's transport system

5) They squealed on COE & ERP, which helped Spore conserve land for better productive use & not become like the infamous Bangkok traffic jams.

6) They wailed on smokers freedom, claimed on their supposed behalf but happy to need not have to contribute more to fund pooled medcare for smokers whom eventually will need expensive medical treatment later, to leave no one behind ?

7)They yelped on Electric scooter bans on sidewalk but glad no more errant drivers hurt & harmed innocent pedestrians on walkways meant for walking & not for vehicular traffic.

8) They whined that citizens need to work longer, in a competitive world, to be productive, to earn more so as to put food on the table for themselves & loved ones.

9) They yelled that CPF is earning 6% interest, far more than banks & NONE since independence had never gotten their funds declined, & if on retirement scheme, have scalable access to funds for rest of life without need to live on charity or begging.

10) They howled that ministers are paid highly - not perfect but proven organizers to get things done, to get the best out of each civil servant to serve the nation rather than they be stolen by foreign nations & private enterprises who would pay them more to serve their needs than for Spore whom taxpayers had subsidized their education for years.

I humbly apologize if I offended anyone as no offense was meant. My post was done in the same manner in response to the thread that was laced with sarcasm & humor. Fortunately, base on statistics for years, most fellow Singaporeans are educated, with at least above 90% passes on GCE O level results each year. The thread will allow fellow citizens to critically think instead of accepting anything on face value which sadly, the Germans in the 40s did not, to the propaganda by Gobbels, to their peril & lasting sorrowful tragic memories....

As for cynics & retards whom are unable to critically think, they are my fellow Humans too & will not be left behind as we progress. They should be glad to live in Spore for being able to express such sarcasm. Stupidity is not a crime, so long as none is hurt or harmed. If they had lived in North Korea, where literally the mere opening of one's mouth to yawn at the wrong time, they would have faced a firing squad. Cheers.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The insignificant nobody me do have limited admiration for J. Gobbels, a hen farmer & Nazi propaganda minister under evil Hitler, whom FOOLED millions to their deaths, for the way he twisted truths & realities to serve his nefarious purposes, the way I would thank cynics who love Spore.

10 Things that we Singaporeans should thank cynics who LOVE Singapore for:-

1) They cried GST rise, which is meant for Social Expenditure to help as much as citizens as possible on-education, medcare, infrastructure, etc.

2) They screamed electricity rises. Do they expect govt subsidies - which will come from taxpayers as Spore has no oil resource, higher taxes from citizens, to pay for such & even middlemen charges for services provided?

3) They sobbed about water price rise, when most of our water is imported, at even daily political threats to cut it off.

4) They bawled on Public Transport price, when Spore, having no oil resource, have to buy fuel on international market terms instead of taxpayer subsidies, for its efficient transport service second only to famous Germany's transport system

5) They squealed on COE & ERP, which helped Spore conserve land for better productive use & not become like the infamous Bangkok traffic jams.

6) They wailed on smokers freedom, claimed on their supposed behalf but happy to need not have to contribute more to fund pooled medcare for smokers whom eventually will need expensive medical treatment later, to leave no one behind ?

7)They yelped on Electric scooter bans on sidewalk but glad no more errant drivers hurt & harmed innocent pedestrians on walkways meant for walking & not for vehicular traffic.

8) They whined that citizens need to work longer, in a competitive world, to be productive, to earn more so as to put food on the table for themselves & loved ones.

9) They yelled that CPF is earning 6% interest, far more than banks & NONE since independence had never gotten their funds declined, & if on retirement scheme, have scalable access to funds for rest of life without need to live on charity or begging.

10) They howled that ministers are paid highly - not perfect but proven organizers to get things done, to get the best out of each civil servant to serve the nation rather than they be stolen by foreign nations & private enterprises who would pay them more to serve their needs than for Spore whom taxpayers had subsidized their education for years.

I humbly apologize if I offended anyone as no offense was meant. My post was done in the same manner in response to the thread that was laced with sarcasm & humor. Fortunately, base on statistics for years, most fellow Singaporeans are educated, with at least above 90% passes on GCE O level results each year. The thread will allow fellow citizens to critically think instead of accepting anything on face value which sadly, the Germans in the 40s did not, to the propaganda by Gobbels, to their peril & lasting sorrowful tragic memories....

As for cynics & retards whom are unable to critically think, they are my fellow Humans too & will not be left behind as we progress. They should be glad to live in Spore for being able to express such sarcasm. Stupidity is not a crime, so long as none is hurt or harmed. If they had lived in North Korea, where literally the mere opening of one's mouth to yawn at the wrong time, they would have faced a firing squad. Cheers.

I share your admiration for the PAP. Without the PAP, we would still be a 2.5 million island state with affordable HDB flats that will take less than our lifetime to pay off. What is an island of 2.5 million people good for? There would be too much space for parks. The lack of crowd will reduce vibrancy of this island. Queuing, our national past time, will be gone. We will not be able to reap the full benefits of getting cheap water from mudland. Our power companies will not be able to generate more profits. Finally, there will be fewer millionaires; our ministers will have to settle for six-figure compensation.

Without the PAP, Sinkapore will be too peaceful a place. Thank you PAP for creating the wealth for the chosen ones and making the people subservient to the foreigners that come here to enjoy the fruits of the labour of sinkees. No words can express our gratitude to this party.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share your admiration for the PAP. Without the PAP, we would still be a 2.5 million island state with affordable HDB flats that will take less than our lifetime to pay off. What is an island of 2.5 million people good for? There would be too much space for parks. The lack of crowd will reduce vibrancy of this island. Queuing, our national past time, will be gone. We will not be able to reap the full benefits of getting cheap water from mudland. Our power companies will not be able to generate more profits. Finally, there will be fewer millionaires; our ministers will have to settle for six-figure compensation.

Without the PAP, Sinkapore will be too peaceful a place. Thank you PAP for creating the wealth for the chosen ones and making the people subservient to the foreigners that come here to enjoy the fruits of the labour of sinkees. No words can express our gratitude to this party.

I admire the perseverance of cynics, who love Singapore.

Without modern administrators, 2.5million island state population would still be mere subsistence farming families, with no public works, with river water as a source of life. Education would be limited, & certainly none for girls, as philanthropists would be misogynistic & few . Modern toilets & even toilet papers would be a fantasy as mere outhouse toilets like in India would exists. Home would be attap houses. Highrise HDB would not exists as there are no funds for it based upon mere subsistence farmers whom will pay no taxes. There would be no street lights, as there would be no revenues for it, nor paved roads. Water will come from rivers & reservoirs, if uneducated farming families would be considerate not to pee in it. There would be no need for power companies, as the population is too limited to afford one.

There would be MORE millionaires, based on per capita, as there will be 2.5 million uneducated slaves to be used, as the Brits had done for centuries since 1819. With admiring cynics who love Singapore, Singapore will be a robust home to all, with rampant crime as a way of life, ruled by secret societies, whom will care not about nationalism but only personal wealth, welcoming foreign men & women to serve their ends, dishing out justice as they see fit, & upon their mood of the day.

No words can express my undisguised appreciation for cynics who love Singapore, the way regretful Germans of today would love Joseph Gobbels.