• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank GOODNESS for TV, watching Olympics of Sinkie Olumparians.

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one who is dense in your head. Winning in competitive sports is everything, but to be done legally.
Why do you think the athletes spend 10 years and more without breaks, sacrificing their youth and everything.
It's either for personal glory or glory to the country. If you cannot comprehend that, then you should not
comment on competitive sports, especially the Olympics on the world stage. You think it's tikum tikum, is it?

The IOC has qualifying times, sure. But c'mon, this is no excuse for fucking poor performance on the world
stage. All the qualifying times of the competitors are made known. If you know you're not ready for prime time
and will embarrass the country, then please don't waste tax-payers' money, even if IOC Singapore sends you
there, you should graciously decline, for you're going to embarrass yourself, and the country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? Why're you so incoherent suddenly. Kong simi lan?
You cannot read ah?
If Lawrence Lemieux wanted to win 20 years ago.....then your sailing idol siew shaw her would probably be DEAD!
Get it fucktard? Not every sportmen thinks like you (if even you do sports at all).
Konglanjiaowei? Your hokkien cannot beat me lah....I kan toh nee nabu phua lao chow cheebye! Understand?

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot read ah?
If Lawrence Lemieux wanted to win 20 years ago.....then your sailing idol siew shaw her would probably be DEAD!
Get it fucktard? Not every sportmen thinks like you (if even you do sports at all).
Konglanjiaowei? Your hokkien cannot beat me lah....I kan toh nee nabu phua lao chow cheebye! Understand?

Why so upset when you lost your marbles ever so easily? Can't even write a proper simple sentence and you want to kpkb here.
Alright, cut the chase now. Did I say Siew is my sailing idol? No right? Why do you put words in my mouth?

What Lawrence did is exemplary and he got rewarded by the IOC president and Canada for that. But that does not mean every
athlete must follow his example. There're rescue personnel in every race. Lawrence should just concentrate on his race and let
Siew drown. Besides, it was a rare mishap. You don't see canoes or kayaks capsizing every day.

Maybe Siew and company had written to Lawrenc privately to thank him, but the Canadian press never bother to report it.
No one knows for sure, until we hear from Siew and company. There are always 2 sides to a coin.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i fucked your mother's frontside then backside....that's the only 2 sides.
i also heard you like to suck men off.......maybe we can have a threesome......if your mother died already and now in hell then bring your wife, sisters or daughters if any...

Why so upset when you lost your marbles ever so easily? Can't even write a proper simple sentence and you want to kpkb here.
Alright, cut the chase now. Did I say Siew is my sailing idol? No right? Why do you put words in my mouth?

What Lawrence did is exemplary and he got rewarded by the IOC president and Canada for that. But that does not mean every
athlete must follow his example. There're rescue personnel in every race. Lawrence should just concentrate on his race and let
Siew drown. Besides, it was a rare mishap. You don't see canoes or kayaks capsizing every day.

Maybe Siew and company had written to Lawrenc privately to thank him, but the Canadian press never bother to report it.
No one knows for sure, until we hear from Siew and company. There are always 2 sides to a coin.

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
i fucked your mother's frontside then backside....that's the only 2 sides.
i also heard you like to suck men off.......maybe we can have a threesome......if your mother died already and now in hell then bring your wife, sisters or daughters if any...

I rest my case.

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
go shoo! you are the 2nd guy here after kinana who can stomach a kan nee na bu chow cheeby so well.....you da man! :biggrin:
lest others not clued in....you could not find a better rebuttal and said LAN first hence my response....

I said Kong Simi Lan to your incoherent post and that is totally justified. On the internet, I also can kan nee na bu chow cheeby but I'll reserve my own internet forum integrity rather than stoop low and crude like you.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said Kong Simi Lan to your incoherent post and that is totally justified. On the internet, I also can kan nee na bu chow cheeby but I'll reserve my own internet forum integrity rather than stoop low and crude like you.
That's why i say you silver medal to Kinana.........cannot stomach liao? which john fuck your prostitute mum to give birth to you?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, you need an inflatable doll to vent your lanjiao shit here. You can get it on EBAY USA.
dun worry about my sex life........worry about your mum's HIV condition instead......
I got no issue.......just like to abuse you and your family nia....

kan ni laubu....

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun worry about my sex life........worry about your mum's HIV condition instead......
I got no issue.......just like to abuse you and your family nia....

kan ni laubu....

I'm not worried, heck, no way I'm worried for a nick I don't even know on the internet. If you think you got me there by
your crude vulgarities, think again.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not worried, heck, no way I'm worried for a nick I don't even know on the internet. If you think you got me there by
your crude vulgarities, think again.
i do what has to be done for a fucktard like you........i am not like the MIW's.....not seeking any rewards for my contributions.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, you're not supporting Sinkie or Singaporean. You're just merely supporting IOC Singapore's selection process and agreeing to the abuse of tax-payers funds by sending mediocre athletes to embarrass Singapore. The use of FTs, while not really a good thing, so many countries like France, Britain, Germany, etc are doing that, to bring glory to their country. What is important is the medal table. If we do not have athletes, either we use FTs or we don't send a mediocre athlete to the Olympics. Simple as that.

I rather don't send FT and mediocre athletes, but if no choice, then send one who is in the same league as the competitors. Look at the Sinkie rower. Finishing so far away from the next last rower. It's just shameful. Olympics games is not a holiday for athletes. We should not waste tax-payers' money.

You're right to say many teams have FTs...but your pea brain cant see that only singapore has a team made up ENTIRELY of FTs, including the coaches. No shame at all.