• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thais say fuck u to PAP, sends bank robber to UK instead

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Despite our supposed friendship with these Thais, and fellow Asean member and all that shit, these fuckers could not cater to our request to send this angmo shit bank robber back to Singapore to answer for his crime? Really, even 3rd world countries no respect for Gay Loong and PAP anymore?

SINGAPORE: David James Roach, the man who is suspected of robbing the Standard Chartered Bank branch in Holland Village in July 2016, has been detained by UK authorities after a request from Singapore.

Singapore is now working with the UK authorities on his extradition, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) said in a joint statement on Monday (Jan 15).

The Canadian allegedly made off with S$30,000 in cash from the bank after handing the bank teller a threatening note.

Roach left for Bangkok on the same day shortly after the crime was reported and was arrested a few days later at the Boxpacker Hostel in Pratunam.

The 28-year-old was sentenced to 14 months' jail in Thailand in June last year for crimes linked to the bank robbery in Singapore, including violating money laundering and customs laws for smuggling the money into the country.

Since his arrest in Thailand, Singapore authorities have been in regular contact with the Thai authorities to secure his return to Singapore, MHA and AGC said.

On Jan 11, Roach was deported from Thailand after serving his prison term, and arrived in London on the same day.

"We sought the assistance of the UK authorities to arrest Roach, with a view to his eventual extradition to Singapore,” the statement said. "We are working with the UK authorities to commence the extradition proceedings.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thais played by the book and helped ensure his repatriation to Singapore by deporting him to a country we have extradited treaty with.

Many thanks to Thailand for the goodwill despite our fuck ups with thaksin.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai authority play by the book mah. We can't send the Roach back to you.But we can send to a country whereby you have a extradiction with. It's a win win situation.

You get your man you wanted. I don't get to break my own law.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thais are not nasty-considering how the red dot very often stop Thai females (even 1st time visitor) from entering based on suspicion and without any evidence.
In 1989 Thai PM Chatichai Choonhavan even threaten to send warships to singapore when we wanted to cane their overstayer (of
more than 90 days)-so at least they take care of their own while the PAP will not hesitate to punish their own people very harshly.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be silly lah Papsmearer. Roach use what to rob a bank?No weapon how can be consider robbery you tell me? Those schoolgirls at bus interchange with tin cans also robbers? :eek:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
actualee the real leeson why Thai garment dun gave

a fark to Sinkapore is becos our Yingluck zeh zeh is

no longer the PM

if she is still the Premier, sure she will leelease him

cos she and our Sugar Lee beri kawan one

oop I cannot say too loud or else our Whore Jinx

sure jealous siol

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was discussed few months ago in siam lor and legally concluded liao. follow international extradition laws, no extraditon treaty cannot extradite. sinkie press like to do selective reporting and also nothing to do with former PM. sinking land should go worry the extradition requests by indo government first.

and more importantly, red bull grandson runroad to sinking land leh? this is probably one of the reason why sinking land got the middle finger from siam kias, both officially and unofficially.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...gle-to-locate-fugitive-red-bull-heir-vorayuth

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t be silly lah Papsmearer. Roach use what to rob a bank?No weapon how can be consider robbery you tell me? Those schoolgirls at bus interchange with tin cans also robbers? :eek:

The cockRoach is a robber by any definition. The only thing he did differently from other robbers is that he used a handwritten note and presumably with his nasty fuck-faced look which scared the shit out of the bank teller. Robbery need not always involve the use of weapons or physical violence as in armed robbery! School girls with tin cans ask politely for your donations. It is entirely voluntary whether you want to donate or not. In a robbery, the victim can hardly say no for fear of personal safety. No offence la; I just share my 2 cents' worth!:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PAP ask the Thais to return the cockRoach to singapore, but instead of give face to PAP, they told PAP to fuck off and send him to UK, even though he is Canadian. they could have shipped him here extradition treaty or not.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with military or whatever. Pinky is a fucking arrogant asshole that is hated by everyone. The same goes for Kee Chiu who is another arrogant bastard with no skills in diplomacy. The only possibility this chow ang moh can be extradited is probably during old fart time where people still give him some little face.

nobody give a hoot about pinky or sinking land. Not relevant anymore. Hate to imagine how kee chiu will bring sinking land further down the drain.

My guess is this arrogant prick is going to offend so many cuntries that sinking land will probably be better off to merge with mudlaysia.