• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand Weed

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too much weed? Let ‘Budler’ take you on a Bangkok dispensary tour​

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifesty...budler-take-you-on-a-bangkok-dispensary-tour/

Bangkok is rolling in the green, and now a new service will take you riding through it.

A new Bangkok company called Budler is offering bespoke sightseeing and dispensary hopping tours throughout the capital.

Among the highlights is the Old Bangkok tour, which takes travelers around hand-picked dispensaries in the old town as well as cultural attractions like Temple of Dawn, Grand Palace, Chinatown, and Khaosan Road.

The Green On All Levels e-tour is a downloadable resource with maps, perks, and preselected dispensaries.

Budler currently accepts bookings via direct messages on Instagram only. More information is available online.

Since Thailand’s cannabis decriminalization came into effect June 9, over 5,000 dispensary licenses have been issued. The legal cannabis market size is expected to reach THB337 billion (US$9.6 billion) by 2030, according to a new report.

This is just the very latest in Bangkok’s weed boom, which has included culinary offerings, wine pairings, and more. With tourists returning — including those from China where marijuana is still highly illegal — tourist-centric weed is just beginning.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
A comment by Inner Earth Priest Adama regarding weed on our surface Earth.

Adama – Telos II – Chapter 5

Dear Brothers and Sisters! I AM ADAMA!

This is an important chapter, and I recommend you read it carefully. I will comment here on the main points, but it is important that you read and realize in your heart all the truths that have been told to you and that you can now question.

The core of this chapter is mainly about plants; plants that take away consciousness or that you have come to believe will bring you into contact with high vibrational energies. I can assure you that many of these plants were created by Father/Mother God long ago to help us access information and meet our higher masters more easily but never to escape reality. We have used these plants for our growth and evolution, not for recreation or as something to be discovered out of curiosity.

They were high-vibration plants. When we used them, our vibration became as high as theirs, and we could raise our vibrations and have contact with more evolved beings. But what happened? With the fall of consciousness, these plants could no longer continue to have the same fundamentals, so they were modified, no longer to bring the vibration and contact with higher beings but to lower their vibration to make many addicted or dependent.

As I said at the beginning, you must read very carefully because many here are using these substances believing they are having some contact with higher beings. I want to tell you that everything is an illusion and a great theater created by the energies you are in contact with. Many may ask me, “But we do it under the guidance and control of high vibrational beings. So I ask you, why do you need a shortcut to find out or to know something with a higher vibration? What are you looking for?

To skip a step on your path? Do you think that by taking this way, you will get in contact with the higher beings faster?

I say again: Pure illusion. Those who control your experience control how much? Is your mind being controlled by them? And what are they manipulating? They are trying to handle the environment in which you go; they are trying to bring you a high vibration, a space of light, in a way you have your contacts effectively. Is your mind ready for that control, or you will be stronger and try to participate or experiment to the end?

If I can advise you here, I would say that it is risky to make any attempt, even with controlling access to the higher realms through your plants, because they are not the original plants that God the Father/Mother created; they have been modified exactly to not allow such contacts. So a massive counterforce is trying to pull you to the Light Side, but it will depend more on your consciousness than on their control. So why experiment? If you want to know things about your life or to have contacts, make your own path of evolution.

Many souls have come to this planet, and many young people have come with a mission to be ready to be Pillars of Light at the time of Ascension, but what happened to these young ones? They were deluded and deceived that they could have any addiction to drugs and get away with; not impunity concerning God Father/Mother, but an impunity about their own journey.

What does a drug do? It alters consciousness, takes away reality, and creates illusory worlds. Many of these young people have not been taught to find the light within themselves; they have not been taught to have God the Father/Mother in their hearts but to look outside for all they cannot find. So, they take drugs and, at that moment, they escape from reality; it is a moment of pleasure, but at what price, at what cost? As said in the chapter, drugs change consciousness and lower the vibration to the maximum. What happens then? There are conscious energies in the astral plane that feed on your weaknesses, they live because they find nourishment in you.

So when a young person takes drugs and lowers his vibration to the extreme, he attracts these consciousnesses, serpentines, often immense, that take any form of the body and begin to feed on that addiction, changing the host physically and mentally, making him feel more and more the need to take drugs because that drug is the food of that entity. And they are literally taken to the underworld; to the underworld of their world because they will do anything to get high and literally to the underworld of energies where it will be very difficult to recover.

It’s all about choices. Is there a way out for these young people? Yes, there is always a way out, but a choice has to be made: to get out of all this, to find what they are looking for in drugs within themselves, to get back in touch with the Source, with the Higher Self. That will be the first step. Does healing happen quickly? It depends on each case, but certainly, the vast majority of young people who came to this planet to be pillars of light will not be able to do so, because even if they leave drugs today, they will not have the capacity to be pillars of light, because the body will be so weakened, not only the physical body, but all the other bodies, etheric, emotional, will be in tatters and will have to be restored.

What are you looking for when you take drugs? An escape from reality, a moment of mixed pleasure? I assure you, these are temporary pleasures. You will increasingly immerse yourself in these energies to achieve something you will not achieve because balance, light, and love are within you, not outside you. I am not here to change anyone’s mind. That is a choice to be made, not imposed, not asked. It is necessary that everyone, not only the young people, because we have addicted adults as well, that everyone makes their choice and stops deluding themselves that…” weed A” or “weed B” will take them to a higher state of elevation” because that does not exist, that is an illusion.

You are being deceived by those entities there at that point when you take drugs. One day you will have access to these plants again, but at the moment, in your world, they have been contaminated; they have been altered. Many have a medicinal role, like marijuana, but even that has been changed. Why? Look at the pharmaceutical industry. Some studies have given good results. However, they are not the drugs created by God Father/Mother. Even with all the effects that are being discovered, they are still being manipulated.

So I would be here for a long time talking, talking, and talking. Many would continue to argue, argue, argue. So everyone must read the subject of this chapter with much heart and much love, and if you are immersed in this world, I hope that when you finish reading, you will make a new choice. Will there be time for you to purify yourself before ascension? I cannot give you that answer because it depends on how far you are immersed. Do not choose now: “Remember that you will be signing all the difficulties of your next incarnation, or what do you think, that you will be reincarnated beautiful and perfect, despite all that you have done to the body with drugs?

Think. Think about what you have to go through to learn the lesson. So, don’t put off until tomorrow a decision that can be made now, but as we always say, everything is a choice. At this point in everyone’s journey, everyone makes choices in all senses. Life will not end here. You will continue to reincarnate, if not here on Earth, on other planets, and whatever you plant today, you will reap later. That will not change.

So why not change the course of history today, now? It is a matter of how important your search is for your inner energy, love, and for your evolution.

Channelled by: Anjos e Luz Terapias

363851536_3175045346123189_6650497304407398443_n.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am clearly disappointed that our surface earth extra sensory plant has actually been manipulated to unable to hold high vibrational frequency.

I guess the only way is to change out perception of weed with this understanding and bring the real weed plant from inner earth to surface earth. The surface earth must be free from pollution through massive area cleaning and change our habits before this can happened.