• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand vs Singapore

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boh ho say for me. I bought Thailand win 2-1, Thailand win, and 1st half Sinkie 2nd half Thai.

ALL LOST....:*:

Hahahah Paiseh . why never support local team ? By the way I know nuts about soccer game and soccer gambling bet .. Just Singapore win enough Liao .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai team played like shit.
Their players are very talented basketball players. Always score into imaginary basket on top of the goal post.

MBSSL0TS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their players are very talented basketball players. Always score into imaginary basket on top of the goal post.
Well, you dont have to so sarcastic. Singapore team win cos they played well in 1st leg. Its about that 180 mins performance...nothing to do with basketball rubbish.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you dont have to so sarcastic. Singapore team win cos they played well in 1st leg. Its about that 180 mins performance...nothing to do with basketball rubbish.

After the football game, many Thai fans ended up in hospital. Shits came out from their mouths.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They played well, but too bad the cannot put the ball behind the net twice. They were the better team tonight.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah.. As I said, I'll give credit when its due..

Our goalie is quite good.. He got a safe pair of hands..

The defence coped well with the Thai attacks.. I'm impressed with the young centreback and the left back who got a sweet left foot..

Khairul Amri and Sharil Ishak as usual were the main stars..

Special mention to Duric.. He's an exemplary FT..