• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand has More Than 200,000 LadyBoys Or Transexuals

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a well-known fact that Singaporean-turned-Thai Tonychat is a pimp for his Thai wife. But most of you didnt know is, Tonychat's wife is actually a ladyboy, a transexual:eek:.. No one really seems to know why Thailand has so many ladyboys[/COLOR][/I].

Thai LadyboysThe concept of three sexes is ancient in Thailand. Creation tales tell of a man and woman who had three children: a male, a female and a third sex....No one really seems to know why Thailand has so many ladyboys.

You forget to mention that the boys have to exchange their pants for robes sometime in their teens - may be this transformation has created some transexual thoughts in the young boys.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
we also have

chiobus.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

bump this thread for your easy reference..

dun dare to comment here huh..:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: CB OKT:oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kinda gave up trying to figure out why you guys hate LTB so much. I'm going to try the 2nd one. What's the problem U guys have with Tonychat

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

come here n post leh..

the truth hurts huh:biggrin:

Tonychat who needs the constant protection of his ladyboy wife is as usual picking on the wussies in this forum. He has no balls to take on a real man like me.

He has been avoiding my posts for as long as anyone can remember.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat who needs the constant protection of his ladyboy wife is as usual picking on the wussies in this forum. He has no balls to take on a real man like me.

He has been avoiding my posts for as long as anyone can remember.

CB Kia tonychat,

fucking chow ah gua:oIo:

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you say only attractive Thai women are actually ladyboys while real Thai women are ugly - clearly you don't know any real Thai women and so i assume you only hang out with ladyboys so what does that say abut your sexual preferences.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know about other thai woman.. they dun interest me (i not the least interested in pretty but brainless girls, n most thai girls r simple village folks, too dumb for my liking)..

i only know that CB kia tonychat proudly proclaims that thai ladyboys r better than real woman.. he 'married' one fyi:eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

:oIo::oIo: CB OKT:oIo::oIo: