• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand future king looks like a retard cum playboy.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
A chip of the old bloke but the prince looks a bit retard.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looks inbred.

Dipangkorn_Rasmijoti_2019.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Millions of delicious Siam Bu pussies at his service anytime he wants them. LOL.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I share this video with my friend base in Thailand for many years and he told me the Thai king in his younger days as a prince was a cheongster goes to nightclub regularly and is a drug addict too, he says the late king knows about it and wanted his daugther to be the Queen to head the country but the military object to late the king request and so he is not surprise that the future king is born like that.