• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai protests build as pandemic fuels unrest across Southeast Asia

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is china financing these protest? To get a foothold in south east asia' s major economy? They cannot do this in Indonesia and KL but Chinese in Thailand are better assimilated with natives so they can get away with espionage.
Your ignorance is so telling :rolleyes:

In essence, the social/political situation has come to a boil. What with the brave youngsters taking to the streets, and (international) social media.
Encompasses hunger game salute with 3 demands -out PM, constitutional change, and outspoken (unprecedented) criticism on monarchy.

Has nothing to do with commie PRCs, even if you're only right on assimilation of Thai chinese

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it shincorp?
My story Long Long ago lah , even before shincorp ever existed ...in any respect , during those days the biggie for any Thai was Charoren Pokphand , known as CP intertrade , who then had their office in Chin Swee rd Manhattan building supplying chicken to KFC

my invitation to visit came directly from Thai government , don’t know how they came to know , my good good Guess is through what was than called the Singapore Trade Development , because I had such invitation extended also by Indonesia and Malaysia STC s aka state trading corporations

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My story Long Long ago lah , even before shincorp ever existed ...in any respect , during those days the biggie for any Thai was Charoren Pokphand , known as CP intertrade , who then had their office in Chin Swee rd Manhattan building supplying chicken to KFC

my invitation to visit came directly from Thai government , don’t know how they came to know , my good good Guess is through what was than called the Singapore Trade Development , because I had such invitation extended also by Indonesia and Malaysia STC s aka state trading corporations
CP is a giant currently. They even have plants and chicken farms in china. 8 believe, they have bought over tesco Thailand and malaysia.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
CP is a giant currently. They even have plants and chicken farms in china. 8 believe, they have bought over tesco Thailand and malaysia.
During my time Thailand was just coming out of the wood and CP was a Pioneer, an ethnic chinese owned , also knew some of their earliest people who came out and strike on their own ...Banpu was the earliest Thai in mining , think the only one in Thailand ,started small but today owns a large strip of mining in Kalimantan ..

all had military men in their good books and myself knew some Thai generals , one of whom use to get my Vietnam visa delivered to my hotel when in those days it took 3 months just to clear Vietnam visa application for many

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woh! tat was ages ago, I remember the vessel Raja Brooke.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
36.9 tiongs who arrived in bangcock yesterday as the first batch of tourists after 6.9 months of tourism lockdown are all prc spies trained in martial arts and security details. they are there to help shore up embassy, consulates, prc businesses for possible unrest and riots that may inflict harm to prc interests.