• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai King funeral: photos

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
That obscene amount of money could help tons of folks improve their livelihood.
Rama IX was the richest monarch in the world , those Arab oil kings and the head of Windsor also lose to him by miles ...

I think this is the 2nd time in this thread that you are quoting this. Are you very disturbed that they spent so much money on his funeral? You already said that he is rich and he can afford it. What is the problem? I think you are confused with the concept between a King and a President/Prime Minister.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is the 2nd time in this thread that you are quoting this. Are you very disturbed that they spent so much money on his funeral? You already said that he is rich and he can afford it. What is the problem?

Rama IX was the people's King , I believe he wanted a simple sending off even though he was a monarch.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halimah also people's President. You believe ?

If she stayed in Yistana :biggrin:
Indian people or Malay people ? :p
Her first overseas assignment was to attend a song kar ? :eek:
Why didn't Pinky attend ? :rolleyes:
His late father and Rama IX were very close :cool:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rama IX was the people's King , I believe he wanted a simple sending off even though he was a monarch.

People's King is just a trademark to garner popularity. He is a KING so he OWNS the whole THAI-land. He can do whatever he wants in his own land. With such a trademark, people are willing to bow to him and swallow all his bullshit. Thailand grows their own food, the wealth will always be there as long as the world buys their food.

Please do not use sg context to view Thailand. Thailand is very very different from sg.

Time and time again, i am astounded by the astonishing low level of this forum's maturity and understanding of the world, such as The difference between a king and a prime minister. The similarity between voting and being manipulated.

I hope they know the difference between an underwear and an adult diaper.

Last edited: