• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai King’s Official Mistress Has Hundreds of Nudes Allegedly Leaked

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anyone has links to the photos?

ca789120-4588-11eb-bbfb-f6199521d64f.cf.webp

Eccentric Thai King’s Official Mistress Has Hundreds of Nudes Allegedly Leaked

Tom Sykes
Wed, 23 December 2020, 1:28 am GMT+11·5-min read

The eccentric billionaire King of Thailand has a number of problems on his gilded plate right now.

The German government has expressed concern that he is illegally governing his country from a hotel in the Bavarian Alps, where he has spent much of the year living accompanied by a retinue of 20 women. Demonstrations at home demanding democratic reforms of the country and his power are gathering intensity.

And now his mistress has been targeted by an apparent nude photo leak.

Some 1,400 selfies, many of them sexually explicit, have allegedly been stolen from Sineenat ‘Koi’ Wongvajirapakdi, 35, and sent to anti-monarchy activists, in what appears to be a very modern twist on the age-old rituals of court rivalry and intrigue.

Koi was released from detention earlier this year after spending ten months at a correctional facility. She had been accused of feuding with the queen, but has now been declared “untainted” and restored to her role as 68-year old King Maha Vajiralongkorn’s official consort.

The alleged nude photos were sent earlier this year to the prominent British commentator on Thai affairs, Andrew MacGregor Marshall, and to Pavin Chachavalpongpun, a Thai academic who lives in Japan and who faces criminal prosecution in Thailand for his criticism of the monarchy.

Marshall told The Daily Beast that he had only decided to publicly disclose that he had been sent the photos because Chachavalpongpun had done so. Chachavalpongpun has released several of the non-explicit images.

Marshall told The Daily Beast that in August—around the time Koi was being welcomed back into the royal household—he received a letter, sent to an address where he no longer lives, containing an SD card. The letter had what he assumes to be “a fake return address” which corresponded with the HQ of the German intelligence services in Berlin.

“There were 1400 photographs from four different iPhones. Some of them were very intimate photos.

“I made the decision not to publish them. They had obviously been sent to me without her consent, but also I just saw this is as a factional palace game.
“Earlier in August my house in Scotland was surveilled and a threat was left on the doorstep so it was quite a worrying time and the last thing I wanted was to get dragged into palace politics.”

When Chachavalpongpun released some of the pictures, and described the content of others, arguing that he was doing so to expose the falsity of the image the Thai royal family seeks to projects, Marshall felt it was appropriate to back him up and say that he had received them as well.

“From the timing of the whole thing it was clearly an attempt to sabotage her return to court,” Marshall said.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/eccentric-thai-king-official-mistress-142809019.html

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has links to the photos?

ca789120-4588-11eb-bbfb-f6199521d64f.cf.webp

Eccentric Thai King’s Official Mistress Has Hundreds of Nudes Allegedly Leaked

Tom Sykes
Wed, 23 December 2020, 1:28 am GMT+11·5-min read

The eccentric billionaire King of Thailand has a number of problems on his gilded plate right now.

The German government has expressed concern that he is illegally governing his country from a hotel in the Bavarian Alps, where he has spent much of the year living accompanied by a retinue of 20 women. Demonstrations at home demanding democratic reforms of the country and his power are gathering intensity.

And now his mistress has been targeted by an apparent nude photo leak.

Some 1,400 selfies, many of them sexually explicit, have allegedly been stolen from Sineenat ‘Koi’ Wongvajirapakdi, 35, and sent to anti-monarchy activists, in what appears to be a very modern twist on the age-old rituals of court rivalry and intrigue.

Koi was released from detention earlier this year after spending ten months at a correctional facility. She had been accused of feuding with the queen, but has now been declared “untainted” and restored to her role as 68-year old King Maha Vajiralongkorn’s official consort.

The alleged nude photos were sent earlier this year to the prominent British commentator on Thai affairs, Andrew MacGregor Marshall, and to Pavin Chachavalpongpun, a Thai academic who lives in Japan and who faces criminal prosecution in Thailand for his criticism of the monarchy.

Marshall told The Daily Beast that he had only decided to publicly disclose that he had been sent the photos because Chachavalpongpun had done so. Chachavalpongpun has released several of the non-explicit images.

Marshall told The Daily Beast that in August—around the time Koi was being welcomed back into the royal household—he received a letter, sent to an address where he no longer lives, containing an SD card. The letter had what he assumes to be “a fake return address” which corresponded with the HQ of the German intelligence services in Berlin.

“There were 1400 photographs from four different iPhones. Some of them were very intimate photos.

“I made the decision not to publish them. They had obviously been sent to me without her consent, but also I just saw this is as a factional palace game.
“Earlier in August my house in Scotland was surveilled and a threat was left on the doorstep so it was quite a worrying time and the last thing I wanted was to get dragged into palace politics.”

When Chachavalpongpun released some of the pictures, and described the content of others, arguing that he was doing so to expose the falsity of the image the Thai royal family seeks to projects, Marshall felt it was appropriate to back him up and say that he had received them as well.

“From the timing of the whole thing it was clearly an attempt to sabotage her return to court,” Marshall said.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/eccentric-thai-king-official-mistress-142809019.html

must ask the resident thai khuns @Froggy or @kaninabuchaojibye

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully the Chakri dynasty ends with the useless son Vaginalongkorn. :cool:

This is a picture of her in number 4 uniform and a SBO. :biggrin:

AP19239161769525.jpg