• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai drink harm another celebrity, it should be BAN

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Demi: Give me Moore Red Bull

TROUBLED Demi Moore shocked pals before her collapse by guzzling gallons of Red Bull.

The gaunt actress, 49 — admitted to hospital amid reports of anorexia — replaced both food and booze with the caffeine energy drink, a friend said.

The source explained: "Demi avoids alcohol and instead drinks tons of Red Bull when she goes out.

"But in recent months she's not been eating much, so she's also been drinking it in the day to give her energy to get through."

The Ghost star — struggling to cope with her split from cheating hubby Ashton Kutcher, 33 — was seen clutching a glass of Red Bull earlier this month on a night out with daughter Rumer, 23.

Caffeine drink ... Red Bull
The source said: "She seemed drunk but I don't think any alcohol passed her lips, just loads of Red Bull. It's not a healthy way to live."

Demi was taken to hospital in Los Angeles by ambulance on Monday night.

Pals claim she has been driven to despair by Ashton openly flirting with other women, then calling her when "at a low moment".

Last night the star's spokeswoman said: "Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her health."

CHERYL Cole has been promised a case of Tizer by its Lanarkshire makers after she asked her Twitter fans: "Whatever happened to Tizer pop? Where can I get some?"

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Jackson was hooked on Red Bull

Michael Jackson complained he couldn’t get any sleep even though he was hooked on highly-caffeinated Red Bull drinks, jurors in the Conrad Murray trial were told.

Nurse practitioner Cherilyn Lee was called to Jackson’s rented mansion in Los Angeles several months before his death to help the star after he felt tired and anaemic.

“He was drinking so many highly caffeinated sodas that I thought that could be one of his problems. He loved to drink Red Bull. But he told me he was having trouble getting any sleep and he said that whatever I told him he would do.”

-------------

MJ drank so much red bull that he cannot sleep, therefore he have to take dangerous drug to make him sleep, we all know how well that turn out.

RED BULL should be ban and thai company asset consficated and give to MJ charity.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IT IS ADVISED NOT TO CONSUME THIS DRINK. IT IS A VERY DANGEROUS DRINK!

RED BULL was created to stimulate the brains in people who are subjected to great physical force and in "stress coma" and never to be consumed like an innocent drink or soda pop. RED BULL IS the energizer DRINK that is commercialized world-wide with its slogan:
'It increases endurance; awakens the concentration capacity and the speed of reaction, offers more energy and improves the mood. All this can be found in a can of RED BULL, the power drink of the millennium.!

'Red Bull has managed to arrive at almost 100 countries worldwide. The RED BULL logo is targeted at young people and sportsmen, two attractive segments that have been captivated by the stimulus that the drink provides.

It was created by Dietrich Mateschitz, an industrialist of Austrian origin who discovered the drink by chance. It happened during a business trip to Hong Kong , when he was working at a factory that manufactured toothbrushes.

The liquid, based on a formula that contained caffeine and taurine, caused a rage in that country. Imagine the grand success of this drink in Europe where the product still did not exist, besides it was a superb opportunity to become an entrepreneur.

BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS DRINK IS ANOTHER THING:

FRANCE and DENMARK have just prohibited it as a cocktail of death, due to its vitamin components mixed with GLUCURONOLACTONE', a highly dangerous chemical, which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during 60 years to stimulate the moral of the troops based in VIETNAM, which acted like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of the war.

But their effects in the organism were so devastating, that it was discontinued, because of the high index of cases of migraines, cerebral tumors and diseases of the liver that was evident in the soldiers who consumed it.

And in spite of it, in the can of RED BULL you can still find as one of its components: GLUCURONOLACTONE, categorized medically as a stimulant..

But what it does not say on the can of RED BULL, are the consequences of its consumption, and that has forced us to place a series of WARNINGS:

1. It is dangerous to take it if you do not engage in physical exercise afterwards, since its energizing function accelerates the heart rate and can cause a sudden attack.

2. You run the risk of undergoing a cerebral hemorrhage, because RED BULL contains components that dilute the blood so that the heart utilizes less energy to pump the blood, and thus be able to deliver physical force with less effort being exerted.

3. It is prohibited to mix RED BULL with alcohol, because the mixture turns the drink into a "Deadly Bomb" that attacks the liver directly, causing the affected area never to regenerate anymore.

4. One of the main components of RED BULL is the B12 vitamin, used in medicine to recover patients who are in a coma; from here the hypertension and the state of excitement which is experienced after taking it, as if you were in a drunken state.

5. The regular consumption of RED BULL triggers off symptoms in the form of a series of irreversible nervous and neuronal diseases.

CONCLUSION: It is a drink that should be prohibited in the countries of the Caribbean and Latin America , (and the entire world) as it is already waking up other nations because when it is mixed with alcohol it creates a time bomb for the human body, mainly between innocent adolescents and adults with little experience.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother of one, Brooke Robertson, a twenty-three year old New Zealand woman, may have lost 45 kg in eight months, but she recently suffered a heart attack and has been left with serious health problems. Robertson drank 10 – 14 cans of Red Bull per day of the energy drink.

Robertson says, “I just started drinking it. I wasn’t sleeping. I wasn’t eating – I was exhausted. I continued to drink it because it’s an appetite suppressant and I noticed I was losing weight so I stuck to it". Robertson was able to keep her addiction to the drink a secret for 8 months. From time to time she would nibble on a handful of dried cereal.During a two-week stay in a clinic, she managed to wean herself off the drink. "I had severe withdrawals - sweating, nausea, shaking".

A representative for the Red Bull drink,in New Zealand said, “There is scientific evidence that caffeine is not addictive. After all Red Bull has sold 3.5 billion cans in 143 countries across the world, therefore it must be safe to consume".

A teenager was admitted to hospital in early 2008, suffering from heart palpitations, after drinking eight cans of Red Bull. A man aged 40 years old died in April, in Oxford, in the same year, after suffering a fatal heart attack, where it was thought Red Bull was a contributing factor. An 18 year old British basketball player collapsed and died in 2007, after consuming three cans of the drink. A 33 year old Australian died in July 2001, after consuming a pitcher of Red Bull and vodka. Now the Swedish National Food Administration is heading an investigation into the energy drink, after the deaths of three healthy young people in Sweden.

When a low level of cocaine (a banned substance) was found in the drink, five German provinces banned it. Sales of the drink, however, immediately increased four-fold in pubs and night clubs in Austria, after Germany announced its decision.

Red Bull was inspired by a Thai product where coca leaves are used as an ingredient. The company slogan is ‘Red Bull Gives You Wings’. “De-cocainized extract of coca leaf is used worldwide in foods, as a natural flavouring,” a company spokesperson said. “We only use it after illegal cocaine has been completely removed". The company is fighting back against the claims that the drink is harmful to health.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How Harmful is Red Bull?

France and Denmark have already banned Red Bull from the country. What do they know that we don’t?

In America, Red Bull is sold in supermarkets across the country and is mostly consumed by children.

What “they” don’t want you to know — is that Red Bull is a drug and its effects are potentially FATAL.

Red Bull was originally created to stimulate the brain in people who are subjected to great physical force and never was designed to be consumed by normal people, let alone children, as a replacement to soda pop.

Here’s the truth. The reason Red Bull was banned in France and Denmark is due to its vitamin components mixed with a highly dangerous chemical which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the 1960s to stimulate the morale of the troops based in Vietnam.

It was a drug. This chemical that’s in Red Bull acts like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of war in the GIs. But the effects of this in the human body were also devastating. And it was so devastating that the U.S. Army discontinued its use. It caused a high index of cases of migraine headaches, cerebral tumors, and diseases of the liver. And that was all proven by looking at the soldiers who were consuming this drink.

Why won’t the manufacturer put that warning on the can?

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many consumables are harmful, and buyers cannot expect sellers to forewarn them (the buyers) on the likely after-effects of (over) using their products. It is the consumers' responsibilities to read, understand and educate themselves, and not to follow or be swayed by the general crowd or the advertisement.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many consumables are harmful, and buyers cannot expect sellers to forewarn them (the buyers) on the likely after-effects of (over) using their products. It is the consumers' responsibilities to read, understand and educate themselves, and not to follow or be swayed by the general crowd or the advertisement.

consumer cannot make sensible choice, that is why government hang drug smugglers.
we have to protect the public from red bull.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to hooked on redbull too . Everyday must drink at least 2 cans .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex Thai gf taught me to mix redbull with whisky or beer.......the sex is better.....i only drink in moderation when i want to try out something special.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
red bull taste really good in moderation.
being addict to it is bad, learn from MJ death.
good that you break the addiction.

yes ..im addicted to the taste ..im lucky that i can stop within 2 years . one can of red bull mix with one can of pocari energy drink is my fav sports drink :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes ..im addicted to the taste ..im lucky that i can stop within 2 years . one can of red bull mix with one can of pocari energy drink is my fav sports drink :wink:

red bull with pocari? never heard of it.

but i drank cherry coke mix with vanilla coke, taste good.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
red bull with pocari? never heard of it.

but i drank cherry coke mix with vanilla coke, taste good.

yes ..redbull mix with pocari or mix with 100plus is good .

cherry coke ? i never heard of it . cherry coke is from coca cola comapany too ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes ..redbull mix with pocari or mix with 100plus is good .

cherry coke ? i never heard of it . cherry coke is from coca cola comapany too ?

a3cfae8bad683370a2724ca72acbb51a.jpg

i know hard to find cherry coke in japan, because it bombs when coke tried to introduce it in japan in 80's and then 90's. flop. japanese like only the original coke.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a3cfae8bad683370a2724ca72acbb51a.jpg

i know hard to find cherry coke in japan, because it bombs when coke tried to introduce it in japan in 80's and then 90's. flop. japanese like only the original coke.

yes..you are right , i never see cherry coke in japan ...thanks for sharing .