• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat tests to pass to be a samster here

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
now boss go meeting liao, i come here tcss haha...

this forum really sibei funny funny place. first, got mod bot test for a few days, then can post .

then, after passing mod test, kena accuse left right centre for being clone of this and that. laojiaos here damn big fuck. LJDK sia!

then, see here see there all fucking one another like no tomorrow. just observing like got balance of power games, macham like primary school kids.

scroolbal team vs jw5 team
chootchew flatearth team vs ahming team
allahpuki cottonball team vs ginfreely wendy team

funny place sia :biggrin:

maybe soon i got to take virginity test soon :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
better still, now got people greet me .And send me this

04-05-2017 12:01 AM
Thread: 河水不犯井水 means?
FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEEBYE..U A IDIOTIC BASTARD.U BETTER COME WITH FAMILY TO PRAY.LORD VISHNU WANT ONE HEAD ONE HAND ONE LEG FROM YOUR FAMILY.COME BY ACCIDENT N DIE BY ROADSIDE.N LET INDIAN BROS TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER SISTER AS CHARITY.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEEBYE..U A IDIOTIC BASTARD.U BETTER COME WITH FAMILY TO PRAY.LORD VISHNU WANT ONE HEAD ONE HAND ONE LEG FROM YOUR FAMILY.COME BY ACCIDENT N DIE BY ROADSIDE.N LET INDIAN BROS TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER SISTER AS CHARITY.

Haha! I am guessing it is jw5. I also kena before.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that means you are under suspicion as ah Meng :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
chootchew flatearth team vs ahming team
Don't forget another one of AhMeng's greatest sammyboy.com enemies:
sammyboy.com/member.php?48502-Ralders

attachment.php

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning! gin(ni) says hi. namaste and have peace. gin(ni) is the sweetest lady in the world. please don't bait and provoke her. she will only smile back.

Ginni-Kapoor-Looking-Good.jpg