• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

testing picture

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
testing picture

Attachments

• Paul Tambyah - TembusuForum.jpg
    Paul Tambyah - TembusuForum.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo, don't use attachment. Anyone who doesn't log into the forum will not be able to see the attached pic.

Hiya bro conqueror,

You are an answered prayer!

You know I am still quite new in this forum.

Your comment is exactly what I wish to be able to do and yet do not know how to do.

So, if I want to show a picture that can be seen by readers who do not log in, how do I do it?

I have been playing around with the "attach" button and the "insert" button. Both ways did not give me my desired result.

Please teach me, thanks :smile:

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actuarry me like dat ... u wanna c? u join as member ...

Hi bro po2wq,

I am already a member in this forum.

So, can you please teach me how to show a picture in a thread in such a way that the picture is visible to readers who are NOT logged into the forum?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need A Remote Server To Host Your Pics

Hi bro po2wq,

I am already a member in this forum.

So, can you please teach me how to show a picture in a thread in such a way that the picture is visible to readers who are NOT logged into the forum?

Actually, you need a remote server to host your pics. It can be your website, facebook, web harddisk space, meme generator (had to be a meme), photobucket is the better option. Anything you upload from your HDD will be 'invisble' if the viewers aren't members or they had not log into SBF.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Need A Remote Server To Host Your Pics

Actually, you need a remote server to host your pics. It can be your website, facebook, web harddisk space, meme generator (had to be a meme), photobucket is the better option. Anything you upload from your HDD will be 'invisble' if the viewers aren't members or they had not log into SBF.

Bro Conqueror, thanks for your help.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
utQkNu3.png

Wum2Wb9.png

LEbq9KX.png

So easy. Just cut and paste. I do all the above for different sizes, all in 30 secs flat, whether image from PC or web url.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Sinkie, teach me the easy way please. How do you make the pictures smaller?

Please treat me like I am dumb, and list the steps like Step 1: do this, Step 2: do that, etc you know what I mean?

I am just not good in these technical stuff :smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Sinkie, teach me the easy way please. How do you make the pictures smaller?

Please treat me like I am dumb, and list the steps like Step 1: do this, Step 2: do that, etc you know what I mean?

I am just not good in these technical stuff :smile:

He is using this site "http://imgur.com/" for his pic hosting. Once you have this kind of site to help you, it is a breeze. Photobucket is another site that you can share your pics with. The comments section is like the one in facebook.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
imgur.com

[video=youtube;KSGEsCoKUEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGEsCoKUEA[/video]

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean Uses "Nang" Too

Aiyo, how come I cannot find "teochew" in this picture hah?

I am a teochew nang lah!

Teochew is the same as Hokkien although it resides in Guangdong province. Basically, both of them are the same. Hokkien will say, "Teochew Lang" but you guys will use "Teochew Nung".

Both 郎 Lang and 郎 Nang are NOT 人 ren in Mandarin. This is perhaps it is still an old usage. Do take note.

nan.png

Try to untick this option on the box : "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" for images.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Korean Uses "Nang" Too

testing.

LfiOigC.jpg

Attachments

• LfiOigCl.jpg
    LfiOigCl.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 482371_10102151481096456_1866166730_n.jpg
    482371_10102151481096456_1866166730_n.jpg