• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terence Cao really sibei boh standard!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Terrence can be considered a yien tao kia. I am not his match but I dare say in my 30 over years bonking, I have yet to bonk a charbor like this one. Mine all more chio.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's a tip for that Today reporter interviewing Terence Cao :
Please stop saying "ok" during the interview. Just nod your head to acknowledge you're listening, or say "right" or "mm". Saying "ok" implies you want the other party to "ok that's enuff now shut up" and is rather annoying and inappropriate during interviews.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the girl? She does not have that shanghainese look more like some thai girl type of look. Honestly she looks really different when the pics was first shown of her. Nice to see her keep her/terrence's son on a leash.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think this is the $28 dollar standard in Lor 24.

SM_21_10_2012_CJ_2_19405388_19405379_leowpf_x2kj.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really gian png of Cao! Expecting a free fuck from a worldly-wise PRC gal? Drunk or not, he has no excuse. A little child is involved. If he is proven to be the father, he better live up to his responsibility if not, he really siashuay. Talk about being stalked!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks guys. had a good laugh after reading all these. no need to take any medications at all...how come this terence cao so choon one! one night stand already kena!!!...and any woman can just go to the wanbao and say this and that....and there goes another scandal, another assassination of character!...so easy to destroy a celebrity nowadays...can terence cao sue the media???

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, did the DNA test go ahead? Or did the girl 'chicken' out knowing well the result will not go her way?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think he just okay to fuck anything with a hole lah. So next time if you ever hear a women say proudly that she had slept with TC, just show her this picture and this thread.

Her standard is lower than those in Lor 24.

Ah Bui, I had seen Thai gals more prettier than this PRC gal at Lor 24..

Terence really cock eye..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN...dis kind of ATB also he wanto loot......:eek: KNN cover the face fuck the base...really got not standard lah :rolleyes::oIo:

Everything is possible with:

BR-Makeup-Kit-682.jpg

and this:

beertoast.jpg

No need to cover the face, no need to turn off the lights. :wink:

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The very 1st photo in the Wan Bao news and the recent ones in omy look so much difference. Was she the one who send the 1st photos to Wan Bao?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can see she's in a really foul mood..

Maybe Terence was drunk on that particular nite..

Some guys can even mistaken a fat pig for a chio bu when in very drunken state..

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. it could happen hoh!
3. our fat kid doing the sadplumpgal doggy.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrance, welcome to the Father's Club.
By that time, you will hv lost all yr Freedom.
Lesson for all PRC cheongsters.