• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Luck praises Ms Tin !!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Teo Ser Luck praises Ms Tin !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-31 11:27 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 25) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46907.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>MP Teo Ser Luck tweets:

"Her composure n calmness after all these attacks on her impressed me. Confident she will make a good MP and role model for the youth"

[URL]http://twitter.com/#!/SerLuck[/URL]
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Teo Ser Luck praises Ms Tin !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-31 11:27 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 25) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>46907.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>MP Teo Ser Luck tweets:

"Her composure n calmness after all these attacks on her impressed me. Confident she will make a good MP and role model for the youth. In comparison, I ran to my sister and cried between her ample breasts. I nearly fucked her too!"

[URL]http://twitter.com/#!/SerLuck[/URL]
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blah! Blah! Blah!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans composure n calmness over the past 5 years under PAP shit policies should also earn more respect. Especially so when Lee Kuan Yew and cronies attacked Singaporeans as chief grumblers, no spur, and lesser mortals. This is reciprocration, and PAP is telling the people we can't do that to them?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What role model? She married out of her age group. She is neither here or there. She is certainly is not going to represent any youth for that matter. Knowing her character she rather rub shoulders with husband's colleagues and I am not talling about Lady Gaga.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP Teo Ser Luck tweets:

"Her composure n calmness after all these attacks on her impressed me. Confident she will make a good MP and role model for the youth. In comparison, I ran to my sister and cried between her ample breasts. I nearly fucked her too!"

I think Teo Ser Luck is looking forward to test her composure in bed. Another political idiot. Clueless as to where the brownie points are to be scored and when to keep his mouth shut.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Teo Ser Luck is looking forward to test her composure in bed. Another political idiot. Clueless as to where the brownie points are to be scored and when to keep his mouth shut.

His parents didn't choose "Luck" for fun. They knew their son would need loads of them. So, ended being named Teo Ser LUCK. Lucky sounds better. Like a dog's name. Teo Ser Lucky.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans composure n calmness over the past 5 years under PAP shit policies should also earn more respect. Especially so when Lee Kuan Yew and cronies attacked Singaporeans as chief grumblers, no spur, and lesser mortals. This is reciprocration, and PAP is telling the people we can't do that to them?

Agreed. The people of Spore should be praised!
Freaking put a little girl up on the pesdestal is ridiculous...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His parents didn't choose "Luck" for fun. They knew their son would need loads of them. So, ended being named Teo Ser LUCK. Lucky sounds better. Like a dog's name. Teo Ser Lucky.

Should've named him Teo Ser Fuck. Cos he knows fuck-all.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what she told the reporter who asked her what her greatest regret was? She said, her greatest regret was not being able to bring her parents to Universal Studios, OK?

What? Did you expect to hear something profound?

To the question what she will do after being elected, she said continue with plans to bring her parents to US lor.

What? Where got time for Meet-the-People?

I felt so insulted. I dont know about you guys. PAP really thinks that they can dish any shit at you and we'll lap it up like delicacy.

We really must bring the house down!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I felt so insulted. I dont know about you guys. PAP really thinks that they can dish any shit at you and we'll lap it up like delicacy.

We really must bring the house down!

Sadly, the majority will continue to eat shit as if it was sharks fin. While I can understand why certain categories of people vote for the MIW to maintain status quo, I still find it unpalatable why those 'about to die' types still vote MIW. Their lives never improved for the past few decades and they vote as if they are forced to vote MIW.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are correct .. Both use their names to get what they want ... :biggrin:

If have another sibling, likely to be SUCK - Teo Ser SUCK sounds great! If yet another, Teok can also. Teo Ser TEOK - always teok beh pio, meaning not only 4D and Toto, but also, greatest things in life like becoming a MIW, getting laid and sucking others.