• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Chee He.an thinks sinkie pilots can control every crashes

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should crash themselves into the sea instead of risking thousands of civilian lives staying in HDB and studying.in school

Should asked the pilot to crash into Oxyley Rd. So that someone will join that someone sooner than we expected.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
super lame,

they should question why the pilot did not attempt to made the emergency landing at sembawang airbase which is less than few mins away from where he land...this show the lack of skill and judgement as the heli is not on fire or in serious trouble...

I disagree. A helo pilot with a sick plane will never risk another 20-30 seconds of flight time, especially over highly populated areas. If he attempts this and fails to make it to Sembawang, the worse case scenario would have happened, i.e. crashing into a HDB flat. The safe play would be to land in the nearest piece of clearing he can find. This guy is a hero as far as I am concern, could have been much worse.